Players i want gone for 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano, Josh Jackson ( still would prefer a more hole hitting powerhouse second rower ala G. Cooper, Frizell etc)
and the Morris twins if they can past intense fitness tests and still have the same amount of speed they did ten years ago.
Why does everyone love Klemmer so much? I know he some block buster games but he's been pretty average this year, I've seen wingers bend the line more than him (Mansour) Much rather a Taumalolo type anyday..

Just get rid of all of them. New blood, need to be kept on their toes.

PS- Is there a worse hooker in the NRL than Licha???

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kasiano, Josh Jackson ( still would prefer a more hole hitting powerhouse second rower ala G. Cooper, Frizell etc)
and the Morris twins if they can past intense fitness tests and still have the same amount of speed they did ten years ago.
Why does everyone love Klemmer so much? I know he some block buster games but he's been pretty average this year, I've seen wingers bend the line more than him (Mansour) Much rather a Taumalolo type anyday..

Just get rid of all of them. New blood, need to be kept on their toes.

PS- Is there a worse hooker in the NRL than Licha???
Since Klemmer has started he has been terrible he has to go back to the bench and play prop.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hmm the positives for next year..... Ummm
The positive for next season, is as fans, we won't be going in with blind faith
The smart ones amoungst us will know before the season starts what to expect and won't be set up for disappointment,

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds plays with heart and energy but he's a park footballer at best. Needs to go.
You need a Milford, Thurston etc caliber to win the comp.

PS- We should've known we were doomed ever since we allowed Will Hopoate dictate when he does and does not play. What a fucking joke. We must be the laughing stock of the Rugby League world.

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I dont know what $$$ kasiano is on, but in this day and age having a bloke who is so unfit and only can last 10 mins of an opening stint and throwing all the interchange out making the rest take up the slack is a joke

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Basically we are going back to the drawing board again. We are in the same situation as the end of 2013. No fullback, to be fair our spine was solid in 2014 but again we lacked a genuine fullback. I will always remember what performances Perret put in at fullback in 2014 he was outstanding.

Need a half who can control the game but I think we also need to have Mbye and Reynolds in this team. Whether Mbye goes to 9 or 6 or Reynolds.. Reynolds as a utility worked well for a few games in 2014

Dogs of war76

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has Farah signed anywhere yet, if we signed him for the 300 and snagged Foran things might look a little brighter

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly wouldn't be sad if our 1-17 were axed and we started fresh with a new coach.

JJ, Kas and Klem have been shining lights but I feel sorry for them and I'd love to see how they would go under Bellamy.

Although Bmoz offers us a threat @ 1, today was confirmation that his knees are dodgy and he doesn't have long in the game.

Jmoz is no longer a threat in the centres.

Floppa is a flop, plus he doesn't play on sunday.

Lichaa is garbage with us. Might be great under a dif coach so maybe its time he packs his bags.

Our halves are diabolical and have not gelled at all.

Tolman and Graham are like tweedle dum and tweedle dee. Shit.

I honestly don't identify with this team.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know what $$$ kasiano is on, but in this day and age having a bloke who is so unfit and only can last 10 mins of an opening stint and throwing all the interchange out making the rest take up the slack is a joke
Dorothy is on twice as much and was jogging in defence after 3 mins.

Kas is a blob but i'm not sure if the club wants him to change either.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Gone
Hopate (get fucked you dog)
Lichaa
Tolman
Eastwood
Fualalo
Holland (could stay in reggies i guess)

Replacements
Any real fullback who can play sundays.
Cook or anyone that can pass properly
Any prop that can run faster than an old lady
Any skilled back rower who can offload effectively and isn't overweight.
Plenty of bench props getting around that can actually defend (Paul Vaughan anyone)
Plenty of young guns in the u20s team of the year to pick from.
Good analysis.
But on your list only two are off contract.
Eastwood and Fualalo.
Fualolo got his chance and has been found wanting.
But he is on minimum $.
Eastwood I have mixed feelings about. He has been a good servant of the club?
As to Lichaa I think he has been shopped around. No club is interested. Will be gone end on 2017 unless massive improvement next season.
Tolman hopeless this season. Will be gone at the end on 2017.
Hoppa? Let's see how he goes on wing or centre nect year but no more of this no Sunday bullshit if he stays with the club beyond next season.

Reaction score
Reynolds plays with heart and energy but he's a park footballer at best. Needs to go.
You need a Milford, Thurston etc caliber to win the comp.

PS- We should've known we were doomed ever since we allowed Will Hopoate dictate when he does and does not play. What a fucking joke. We must be the laughing stock of the Rugby League world.
sets a really bad precedent, and puts the club in a position of weakness when negotiating with any future prospective players that may be looking to exploit any relaxed conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.