Players Have Conceded It's A Write Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Body language was poor through out the whole match. There is no belief in what they are doing especially in the attacking zone. It's a team going through the motions waiting for the off season where something might change next year.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Body language has been the same since late last year, this is a continuation of the 2016 season.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Groundhog day. We are there to aid the top sides' for and against.

Reactions: DT

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They conceded it before the first kick off in Round 1.
These are imposters (except Jackson).
They have no idea what a Bulldog player stands for.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We took the 2 points early...such a pathetic and negative option, was about the last time we were in attacking field position. This side lacks any confidence or leadership, pathetic to watch, slow, clunky boring with no mongrel.

The clubs fucked!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We took the 2 points early...such a pathetic and negative option, was about the last time we were in attacking field position.

The clubs fucked!
It's not like they were going to score from that position on the field.

I think they were looking to avoid another 0 score line.

Stargate44

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
SO I TAKE IT AFTER THIS FEKING CRAP ATTEMPT AT PLAYING FOOTY........THE PLAYERS ARE GOING FOR ANOTHER "MEETING FOR LUNCH" TO WORK OUT WERE THEY WENT WRONG????

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First time
In years
I watched until the mamalo try and then switched off

I knew deep down already that we were going to lose

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't know about that. I was there and I saw a team trying tbh. They are just in a shit system and tbh they are shit players.

If we sack the coach and keep this group we are still going to be TURD. Maybe a little better in attack (I doubt it they are uselss), but they will still be rubbish. Hasler has assembled a bunch of useless twats.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have watched my beloved bulldogs stumble from game to game ,never really being able to show any consistency,I don't think I have ever seen a more boring,unimaginative football team ,bereft of ideas,in all my time following the blue& whites,the season has been a write off for some time forget about the dragons game, they were worse than us,if that's possible. So instead of giving some new blood a go,he brings in chase stanley,and perseveres with the same fucks that have made my club the laughing stock of the league,.If mr dub and his cohorts think that Foran, woods are the answer to the problems they are fucking kidding themselves,I am so disillusioned with the current direction my club are taking,I am hoping to god that Steve Mortimer , terry lamb and a few other bulldog greats, throw up a challenge, to these fuckin imposters who have no idea on running a football club

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sad sad times for sure..
I don't think I have ever turned the tv off through a dogs game, ever, until tonight.. lost for words

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If players actually only got paid if they won it'd be a VERY different story.

Or perhaps the NRL need to bring in an incentive...Winning team gets like $17000 a game ($1000 bonus per player), losers get $0.

That would encourage teams to NOT play like shit.

Put simply I reckon players have been told they are not safe for a contract, and that's created disharmony. Part of that thanks for the NRLs fucking dumb mid season signings bullshit. Reynolds has clocked off already.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The next time you will see a big effort from the players will be mad Monday.
On national nine news. Hopefully Jane Azzapardi (spelling?) won't be on the guest list.

Nah, this squad is too boring to even party hard. They'll probably fit around drinking iced tea and playing card games that don't involve the exchange of money. I'm sure they will be on their best behsviour.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defence is attitude, attack is skill. We are a team that is lacking in both.

Like others have said the heart hasn't been there for a while for these players.

That's why the dragons game was so surprising. We put in 100% but it was probably a one off :p

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We took the 2 points early...such a pathetic and negative option, was about the last time we were in attacking field position. This side lacks any confidence or leadership, pathetic to watch, slow, clunky boring with no mongrel.

The clubs fucked!
This club has won premierships on the back of taking any points on offer including one's and two's

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This year and the following 2 seasons are fucked and Hasler is to blame, this team is an embarrassment and every game they prove it.
We've signed the slowest fb in the comp, wingers are slow, hooker is shit and the forwards are piss weak with the exceptions of Jackson who is carrying this team and klemmer.
And now for the halves, just two words describe them FUCKING USELESS, good riddance to Reynolds and Mbye is the worst HB I have ever see in the blue and white, does nothing hasn't a clue and to top it all off we have a shit overpaid coach, another disappointing season yet again because of Hasler.
As a lot of supporters have said already bring on 2020 when Hasler will be gone and hopefully the fucking dumb shit Dib will be voted out next year, I will support and cheer the Bulldogs until I kark it but this season this team has let down their supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.