Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a feeling there’s more to the fox story. I noticed one of Fox’s best mates comment on the Gus comments from fox leagues insta post and said something along the lines of. “Stfu Gus ur full of poo”
If he’s saying that he clearly knows there’s truth to fox being on the outer
Got a screenshot?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm, as Roadman said quick maths?
Debuted in ‘96. Retired in 09.
159 tries/14 seasons =11.3
He scored 16+ twice yo. His one good year I defended him in the past on (2001) and 16 in 2004. The rest is dribble.
@Nate DAWG allo guvna see? this is the lies u blindly defended the very next post.

2410 across 14 seasons or 2034 across 9 season? Halligan would have belted him with 2 more years. Besides that misses the point I was trying to make Uleh. And that was no one would ever say Halligan was in our greatest team of all ties but hoaxers here pretend Hazem was.
Oh and Hazem don’t hold the world record. @nateDawgs Samoan Chinese boo Mason Lino beat it then Rhyse Martin beat him.
The 342 points in a season is meaningless as per the point I mentioned you don’t say a singer is best all time because he kicked goals for the best team

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoke to Gus on Thursday night at the Canterbury junior league awards night, he didn't give too much away but all I asked him was if there a prop or two still on the cards a a signing for 2024, he smirked and said "couple more good signings to be announced soon". Probably means none of them are props lol, very tight lipped, maybe waiting to November 1 or a player breaking a contract with his current club who the fuk knows

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Spoke to Gus on Thursday night at the Canterbury junior league awards night, he didn't give too much away but all I asked him was if there a prop or two still on the cards a a signing for 2024, he smirked and said "couple more good signings to be announced soon". Probably means none of them are props lol, very tight lipped, maybe waiting to November 1 or a player breaking a contract with his current club who the fuk knows
Gus is a operator and great at it but I take what he says at face value only.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Technically I guess sst, that dolphins prop that was nsw cup for the chooks and few others probz to be announced yet.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Fox wants to leave then so be it. Getting sick and tired of players coming here, knowing what there in for, then sooking. I love Fox, but it’s not worth the headlines and drama. We need a huge off season with no distractions.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Fox wants to leave then so be it. Getting sick and tired of players coming here, knowing what there in for, then sooking. I love Fox, but it’s not worth the headlines and drama. We need a huge off season with no distractions.
I would love for him to come out and put all this rubbish to bed. The silence from Fox on all this is deafening. We cannot spend the whole offseason going through these contentious rumours.

If it wasn’t for his need to be around his people in Sydney. I would be pushing for a trade with Newcastle with both brothers coming the other way. This would immediately give us a lot better balance in the squad.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love for him to come out and put all this rubbish to bed. The silence from Fox on all this is deafening. We cannot spend the whole offseason going through these contentious rumours.

If it wasn’t for his need to be around his people in Sydney. I would be pushing for a trade with Newcastle with both brothers coming the other way. This would immediately give us a lot better balance in the squad.
Respect to the fox for not addressing media rumours at all, it’s what will bond the playing group and boost player morale, fuck the media and fuck any entitled fan that thinks they can dictate because they pay for gate entry

his Need to be around his people ? Do you mean his family ?:joycat:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus needs to come out and call the story “cuckerbum” otherwise this rumour will continue in the fake news media.

Mr T

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Knights aren't giving up two starting props for a winger lol