Player of the year round 22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ ALMO

3.Patten
2.Asotasi
1.El Masri

Special mentions to : Emelio Mason Tonga Cutler Holdsworth Sherwin O'meley Williams Ryan
oh what the hell the whole team

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
3 points: Sonny bill williams
2 points: Reni Maitua
1 point: Andrew Emelio

everyone played very well, this was without a doubt our best peformance of the season :grinning:

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
3 - SBW
2 - Tonga
1 - Maitua

hard to leave out just about all of the rest of the team apart from Hughes who did nothing...again

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
3: Luke Pattern
2: Sonny Bill Williams
1: Reni Maitua

Tonga, Emilio, Asotasi were awesome

N00b

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Impossible to say but special mentions mentions to: Asotasi,Maitua,El Masri,Patten,Emelio,Tonga,Cutler,Asotasi and Sonny Bill.

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
Nice DX... I like that.. but to choose, and it was so hard...

3- Luke Patten
2- Sonny Bill Williams
1- Reni Maitua

And Special mention to the WHOLE TEAM... our best performance of the season by far and sundry... :D :D

H

Haztrick

3 - Sonny Bill Williams
2 - Willie Tonga
1 - Hazem El Masri

Unlucky where definatly Maitua, Sherwin, Holdsworth, Hughes and Ryan.

D

DJ ALMO

bocko13 said:
hard to leave out just about all of the rest of the team apart from Hughes who did nothing...again
oh u gotta be kidding me get over your self he was great don't bag out players after a great performance proves what a great supporter u are u as$clown

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 general
2 SBW
1 maitua

honerable mention to everyone :D

H

Haztrick

bocko13 said:
Hughes was great tonight man.. Even the haters like me and you need to fess up to that. He played very well and keeps improving week in week out. Good stuff Hughsy..

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3: Luke Pattern
2: Sonny Bill Williams
1: Willie Tonga

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goldsworth said:
oh u gotta be kidding me get over your self he was great don't bag out players after a great performance proves what a great supporter u are u as$clown
Well said! There seems to be a core element of fans that prey for Corey to stuff up so they can say they told you so!

If you have to find a negative out of such a solid win tonight you are not a true fan @ all.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow this is a tough one. Very tough. I'll go

3. Patten
2. SBW
1. Reni

Patten knockers should bury their heads in the sand forever.

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
with hughes on, there was a adifference in roll on of our forwards. hughe sprovides much needed xperience in the dummy half and gets our forwards going ova da advantage line. y people r bagging him i dont know. ever since that newcastle game his game has stepped up a few gears similar 2 his 2004 form where he was so effective outa dummyhalf. good on ya hughes and the bulldogs. lets keep this up

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
3pts Asotasi
2pts Maitua
1pt Tonga

hardest of all weeks to pick IMHO :o

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Goldsworth said:
Chill out mate I just think Hughes doesnt cut it as he is too slow out of dummy half and I am disappointed that we have much better prospects like Roberts, Perry, Irvine and Ngawini running round in PL who would offer so much more to the team in that area than what Hughes can. Hughes fails to take advatage of running opportunities out of dummy half due to his lack of pace and to a lesser extent lack of vision. In some cases where Hughes does take advantage of these opportunities I can just see the likes of Roberts & Ngawini racing down the park. Once again Goldsworth I am just stating my case and not looking for a heated argument over such a minor issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.