Player exodus!!

Who will be the biggest loss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At this point of the season , with players continuing careers elsewhere? who do you think will be the biggest loss in 2012?

Last edited by a moderator:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
None of the above.

Armit is very underrated and would have been good for depth. We should have used him more.

Idris is the most overrated player in the world by far and I can't wait for his laziness and general retardation to leave the club for someone at 1/4 of the price.

Roberts has his moments but I feel he'll never amount to anything because he isn't consistent enough and has too many errors in his game. I wish him the best though and hope he does well. At least he handled everything well and kept trying hard to prove the coaches wrong.

Paea is a penalty and error machine and Sezer could be the biggest loss of all but with his supposed attitude problems and another gigantic offer from the Titan$ which we could never and should never match, you can hardly blame the club there. Aside from not locking him up earlier that is.

We're not losing that much this season IMO. Idris won't come back to bite us at all. Not at that price. Roberts may establish himself once and for all and Sezer could be very good but time will tell and I'm happy with the decisions the club made regarding all players.

They just handled the whole 5/8th position terribly a year ago and now it's worsened with us losing our two best options and keeping the worst one.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Mickey Paea I think.

Roberts leaving is a blessing :grinning:

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will all be a loss....for our NSW CUP team!

On a serious note. They were always good back ups. Our depth will be tested next year.

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
None of the above.

Armit is very underrated and would have been good for depth. We should have used him more.

Idris is the most overrated player in the world by far and I can't wait for his laziness and general retardation to leave the club for someone at 1/4 of the price.

Roberts has his moments but I feel he'll never amount to anything because he isn't consistent enough and has too many errors in his game. I wish him the best though and hope he does well. At least he handled everything well and kept trying hard to prove the coaches wrong.

Paea is a penalty and error machine and Sezer could be the biggest loss of all but with his supposed attitude problems and another gigantic offer from the Titan$ which we could never and should never match, you can hardly blame the club there. Aside from not locking him up earlier that is.

We're not losing that much this season IMO. Idris won't come back to bite us at all. Not at that price. Roberts may establish himself once and for all and Sezer could be very good but time will tell and I'm happy with the decisions the club made regarding all players.

They just handled the whole 5/8th position terribly a year ago and now it's worsened with us losing our two best options and keeping the worst one.

You are one harsh critic btrainben, each to there own. I understand that they havent been superstars but you do need to fill positions on the footy field. I do think paea will be a loss.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
If the Titans somehow get Idris to follow some very simple instructions such as running basic lines with purpose, his sheer dimensions will dictate he'll be a massive asset.

I doubt Scott Prince and the like will be satisfied with throwing a pass out to him flat footed so he can try and palm the whole team off and make a 2m gain.

Time will tell but I'm sure he'll have a pretty big impact on the league yet

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
lol @ Roberts by the way. A set of six is called that for a reason. ie. it's not a set of three so can you please not kick the fcking ball every time you touch the thing....

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
None of the above.

This !

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Armit should of been used all year in place of Tandy, no one could of complained with Armit and Paea coming off the bench.

RowdyDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With the exception of Idris, none of these guys have been able to hold down a regular first grade spot, so hard to say any of them will be big losses. Even with Idris, while he has occasional moments of brilliance on the field, he's far from irreplaceable.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are one harsh critic btrainben, each to there own. I understand that they havent been superstars but you do need to fill positions on the footy field. I do think paea will be a loss.
Kasiano is better than Paea by a mile and he'll improve a lot this offseason (you would hope). Taupau looks like a great prospect and Browne has been doing well in reserves. With Graham and Tolman we're probably one prop short but all of Millington, Eastwood and even Payne can play there without a problem.

All are far better than Paea and Armit was a lot better than him but wasn;t given a run for some strange reason.

Either way, most of the players we're losing this season are dead wood, massively overrated or inconsistent and overpaid.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Roberts>>>>>Keating/Reynolds and whoever else we play at 6. He may not have been a world beater but was still our best option and did not have a consistent run in the side this year. Was left out for the first half of the season (when we were struggling big time) and only played a few games towards the end of the year. He is much better then anyone else we have to play at 6 so he is a loss.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol @ Roberts by the way. A set of six is called that for a reason. ie. it's not a set of three so can you please not kick the fcking ball every time you touch the thing....
Here comes the exaggerations again. rolleyes.jpg

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also, where is Rauicava going? England?

Status
Not open for further replies.