PL updates every 10 Mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kanecleal

He didn't seem to be mate, I thoought he was limping at around the 60th min, but he keeped on playing and running hard, so there was nothing wrong with him I guess.

H

Haztrick

Thanks for the updates mate. It sucks that we lost but obviously good signs with Utai playing well. Hopefully he's back in FG soon.

dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Still for the life of me cant see why billy isn't atleast given a run in firsts over the worst hookers in the comp, a ****en go atleast folks.

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Defensively? I wouldn't know...

But Billy would certainly give us a lot of spark in attack...

dawg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Defensively? I wouldn't know...

But Billy would certainly give us a lot of spark in attack...
Mate i watch close to every game in the nrl, and every other team apart from us are put on the front foot from their dummy halves, our dummy half game is dead set useless and i'm saying that in a kind way. I'm sure you'll agree with me on this one.

K

kanecleal

I feel the same way guys, about Billy Ngawini. I've only watched two games this season of PL, but Billy looks the goods. He is really on to it on attack, tonight he set up a couple and scored one himself. But everyone here says he can't defend for Cr@p, which is a load of rubbish. He is a really good tackler, always goes around the legs and brings the big boys down.

Status
Not open for further replies.