PL updates every 10 Mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kanecleal

I''ll talk about the game every ten mins or when someone scores, starts in 20 minutes.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
can u confirm the teams for us?

K

kanecleal

I can't remember the whole team it just flashed up, but Cutler is 21, number 8 whoever that was stayed back in Australia and Jon Green in number 15 is starting. Crisp in the centres i think it was, Te Marri on the bench Utai number 5, they are the only ones I can remember sorry.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
thanks mate. so that means patten is fullback and emelio is centre with cutler and crisp replacing each one respectively...
also that te maari and utai might be back against the broncos next week. awesome stuff :grinning: thanks again

H

Haztrick

#8 is Jon Green and Te Maari has already been confirmed as OUT for the PL game.

Me thinks you are full of sh*t or Utai Slam was wrong.. I doubt it was the latter.

*Edit- You must mean Daniel Green, not Jon Green. Daniel is on the bench in PL. Sorry, you are probably right, but Te Maari was ruled out so I don't know what the go is there.

K

kanecleal

Number 15 is Jon Green i just watched him hit it up, Te Marri is def playing he is on the bench.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
#8 is Jon Green and Te Maari has already been confirmed as OUT for the PL game.

Me thinks you are full of sh*t or Utai Slam was wrong.. I doubt it was the latter.
you got your insight from 14 minutes of first grade? or your JF mate? bro stfu why you giving it to him? he was right before, we have no reason to doubt him, only one full of **** (and alot of it too) is you so stfu

K

kanecleal

No 15 is Dan Green sorry, Jon green in first grade oh no.

H

Haztrick

you got your insight from 14 minutes of first grade? or your JF mate? bro stfu why you giving it to him? he was right before, we have no reason to doubt him, only one full of **** (and alot of it too) is you so stfu
Utai Slam is who gave the info on Te Maari, so you can STFU. kanecleal is the one who said he was Willie Mason so why should I believe him over US?

I would love it if Te Maari is playing, but I was simply stating what US said and he is never wrong.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
Utai Slam is who gave the info on Te Maari, so you can STFU.
no im just saying, you think you're the only one with a valid source or something and when someone says something that your expert opinion disagrees with, you give it to them, but when someone gives it to you you cry like a girl..

K

kanecleal

6-0 to bulldogs

Ngawini to Holdsworth 10 metres out, holdsworth holds up the pass to winitana who carries 2 defenders over to score the try.

H

Haztrick

Seriously, thanks for the updates mate. I'm just confused about the whole Te Maari situation. US is always right.

K

kanecleal

12-0

wonderful try, Ngawini picks up from own 40 runs down shortside draws and passes to a forward not sure who it was, then he passes it to Bott who draws in the fullback and passes to Cutler who scores the try.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
12-0

wonderful try, Ngawini picks up from own 40 runs down shortside draws and passes to a forward not sure who it was, then he passes it to Bott who draws in the fullback and passes to Cutler who scores the try.
fantastic!!! ngawini's game so far sounds good. isn't it like the 10th minute now or something?

K

kanecleal

Jon Green in FG for Hickey who has a injury cloud over him, Cutler just took a nice catch

Status
Not open for further replies.