Pig-Gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A chicken and an egg are in bed together, the chicken rolls over, lights a cigarette and says "I guess that answers that question".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A lady was walking down the street with a duck under her arm and this drunk **** comes up to her and says "nice pig", the lady replies "that's not a pig you drunk", the drunk replies "shut up bitch I was talking to the duck".

Boom tish!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS get some pork, on your cock.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Our dog has this oinking pig toy. Tonight I'm out the back tossing it to our dog, and I didn't realise the next door neighbour was out the back on his veranda.

Without realising he could here me .. I've oinked the pig in my dogs face, then tossed it and gone "go on .. get it before David Cameron does".

My neighbour absolutely pissed himself laughing.

I know someone that rooted a chicken
So you know someone that ****ed a cock?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope he warmed the chicken up first, cant go and root a cold chook.
Lol mind you I hope he didn't pull it straight out of the bag and root it those chickens pack some serious heat. I bought one the other night and got it home , I burnt the fukk out of my fingers .
I could only imagine the pain of sticking your slug into a hot roasted chook would cause, not to mention why the hell would anyone fukk a cooked chook

Status
Not open for further replies.