Pics of GF Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well at least by making this thread it has brought good memories back for everyone
October 3rd 2005 there is going to be a riot in belmore after back to back premierships and I am going to be there

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Looking through those pics makes me want another premiership and be able to go through those celebrations over again. I hope the doggies make it into the grand final again and win back to back.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
MzB_90 said:
Looking through those pics makes me want another premiership and be able to go through those celebrations over again. I hope the doggies make it into the grand final again and win back to back.
it nearly brings a tear 2 ur eye, & it just reignited that passion & hunger 4 more celebrations. Man hope we can win it this year.

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
yeh they're good memories.

but at the same time it makes me feel kinda down, i want it again!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bulldogs84! Pics of celebrations..Um, am i too late or have you done the assignment:

woops :D wrong celebration

cheers! =)

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
it nearly brings a tear 2 ur eye, & it just reignited that passion & hunger 4 more celebrations. Man hope we can win it this year.
Everytime I see footage from it I get tears in my eyes. I actually re-watched the grand final on saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.