Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
coastaldog said:
i have a simmiler one

thats nice you have a similar picc but their is something strange and out of the usual in this one that interests me

But im not going to tell anyone what it is you will have to point it out for yourself and tell me

ill give you 10k kennel cash if you can tell me exactly what im looking at in this pic?

no clues either

G

Grahams Guinea Pig

The big guy in the middle! his beautiful hair style?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
lol no but I did look at that bloke earlier and was wondering what he was trying to achieve

ill give you 2k kennel cash for knowing that was something I was looking at briefly

but their is something else in the pic that I can see and it is nowhere near the crowd (that is your only clue biatches!)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
getting close but now I dont really want to give you anymore clues or anything cause I dont want to lose 10K kennel cash, I wont be able to buy that plastic bag from woolies

G

Grahams Guinea Pig

there is a vicious fire burning and that tree is very vulnarable?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I said forget it cause your getting close to what I am looking at

please just forget about it, now that you mention that tree I am starting to have flashbacks

(shut the **** up this is the best excuse I can use to drop the subject)

A

atomic_crimson

i wanna no what it is...... no kennel cash! just what the thin u on about is?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
lol no but I did look at that bloke earlier and was wondering what he was trying to achieve

ill give you 2k kennel cash for knowing that was something I was looking at briefly

but their is something else in the pic that I can see and it is nowhere near the crowd (that is your only clue biatches!)
If you looked hard enough u could see a hot hick towards the middle of the photo i reckon.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
well lets forget about it

no one is gonna guess what im looking at and I aint going to tell anyone because you will all think im crazy and dellusional so lets just say its a secret and the answer is too dangerous and it might destroy Humanity or something

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fully Sik Drop kick said:
the streetlight at the top looks like a ufo hovering above???

We are not alone

if you dont beleive me ask Mulder

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
craig said:
i had heaps on my phone. than one nite forgot to take my phone off car roof. drove off realised i did it 2 hours later. looked outside for my fone. it was 200metres up the road in thousand pieces:(
Craig,

You are just as bad as my father, he did that once (and had another phone go down the loo) and had to borrow mine - not that I trusted him.

Status
Not open for further replies.