Pick the boyfriend

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
One of my long time loves up there with Cindy and Haifa.
I’m going to go and do a brag post so
My missus pretty much looks exactly like her and okay I’m very proud of that and she has raised it with me and said I know you have a thing for brunettes that look a certain way and is that why you were attracted to me (remember we have been together for 15 years) and I said fucking oath love your my Nigella and she was like fucking I’ll cop that.. But nah she is an amazing woman my missus and I love her and I love that she can take a joke. (But it kind of wasn’t)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m going to go and do a brag post so
My missus pretty much looks exactly like her and okay I’m very proud of that and she has raised it with me and said I know you have a thing for brunettes that look a certain way and is that why you were attracted to me (remember we have been together for 15 years) and I said fucking oath love your my Nigella and she was like fucking I’ll cop that.. But nah she is an amazing woman my missus and I love her and I love that she can take a joke. (But it kind of wasn’t)
You've been blessed my bro, look after her.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
now for the disturbing bit...
View attachment 67615

The girl is Amalie Wichmann - pro handball player from Europe. That photo is apparently from 2011.

Per wiki - she is currently 28 years old. Do the math.

I think 'hoping' that there are two Amalie Wichmann 1 is Amalie Riggelsen Wichmann who is 28 years old and a Danish Hand Ball Player and then Amalie Ny Wichmann who is a few years older and who is a model, and a LA Lakers fan, she is 33 years old and would have been ~ 21 years old in the picture

This is a photo of the 28 year old handball player

Amalie_Riggelsen_Wichmann-IPH-TTH-20160403_3.jpg

Not that it's not disturbing anyway. But at least she was an adult, I think.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I think 'hoping' that there are two Amalie Wichmann 1 is Amalie Riggelsen Wichmann who is 28 years old and a Danish Hand Ball Player and then Amalie Ny Wichmann who is a few years older and who is a model, and a LA Lakers fan, she is 33 years old and would have been ~ 21 years old in the picture

This is a photo of the 28 year old handball player

View attachment 67635

Not that it's not disturbing anyway. But at least she was an adult, I think.
yeah - either way - not surprising.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
This piece of shit....

Always two sides of the story. workers in the family claimed in court she'd just snorted her head off and he was trying to get the stuff out of her nose. They then claimed she was so off her tree that she wasn't even on the planet. He claimed he was trying to tell her something and she wouldn't focus, which possibly aligns. And the workers were sacked for providing that testimony - by Saatchi.

She claimed he lost it after she expressed her excitement about having grandkids.

Yet - despite being in public, not once does she start screaming or whatever. He moved on a another chick for the next 10 years with no issues and apparently they still occasionally talk to each other civilly.

And he got a warning for this in court.

My guess is they are all full of shit.

1680159687738.png

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
This piece of shit....

Who is that monkey? Looks like a French tosser, they seem to like treating their women like dirt. If it came to blows Nigella would most likely wipe the floor with him anyway by the looks of it.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Anyways - back OT.
1680163078105.png

Hubbie's name isn't well known but his business is. Turned a dying entertainment industry back around, he's well known for being a bit of a clown and doing stupid stuff...

Guarantee most of you have seen one of his business shows - if u know the business name - that'll do...

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyways - back OT.
View attachment 67645

Hubbie's name isn't well known but his business is. Turned a dying entertainment industry back around, he's well known for being a bit of a clown and doing stupid stuff...

Guarantee most of you have seen one of his business shows - if u know the business name - that'll do...
I could answer, but I'll let another guy respond instead...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Always two sides of the story. workers in the family claimed in court she'd just snorted her head off and he was trying to get the stuff out of her nose. They then claimed she was so off her tree that she wasn't even on the planet. He claimed he was trying to tell her something and she wouldn't focus, which possibly aligns. And the workers were sacked for providing that testimony - by Saatchi.

She claimed he lost it after she expressed her excitement about having grandkids.

Yet - despite being in public, not once does she start screaming or whatever. He moved on a another chick for the next 10 years with no issues and apparently they still occasionally talk to each other civilly.

And he got a warning for this in court.

My guess is they are all full of shit.

View attachment 67639
Wow!

Talk about 1 sided reporting....

But the choke photo does look damning

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This piece of shit....

Sadly, these photos tell the softest part of the story. After these photos came to light, he claimed that it was a playful tiff that was misunderstood, then he threatened her if she testified in court.

Then after he apologised and officially got the divorce, he stalked her and tried to destroy her life and anyone she cared about.

The bloke is ridiculously rich and in normal rich fashion, he paid people off to make himself look good and to make her look bad. Such a sad prick of a bloke.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyways - back OT.
View attachment 67645

Rick Astley.