Phuket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Planning a family holiday, wanna go somewhere warm cause im sick of sub zero temperatures!! Anyone know any good resorts to stay at in phuket? or is it a **** place to stay?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you're gonna Phuket, make sure you Bangkok, then when you get Hungary, you and Jordan can eat Turkey.

G

Gladiator.

Go to Mexico. Apparently a Mexican pushed his wife off the cliff. Guess why? Tequila.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I automatically thought the thread title was just to get around the swear filter.

I'm totally corrupted by you people. :(

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Planning a family holiday, wanna go somewhere warm cause im sick of sub zero temperatures!! Anyone know any good resorts to stay at in phuket? or is it a **** place to stay?
Go to Koh Samui, it's heaps nicer...

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You havent seen subzero temperatures till you have been in melbourne. Most disgusting and cold city in the world.

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
You havent seen subzero temperatures till you have been in melbourne. Most disgusting and cold city in the world.
I stay in Melbourne every 4-6 weeks and it isn't that bad... Melbourne is actually nice. If it had more Lebs and less AFL, I'd live there.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
make sure to take your family to a full moon party, fun for all the family.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stay in Melbourne every 4-6 weeks and it isn't that bad... Melbourne is actually nice. If it had more Lebs and less AFL, I'd live there.
Cant stand it, was there for the first week of my school holidays, every person you meet is a GayFL fan and their city looks like it just got hit by a comet.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
TBH don't bother with Thailand...

Seriously look at Fiji. Heaps of good deals and a lot of good resorts at decent prices.

The people are absolutely wonderful, and beaches are awesome.

I'd recommend The Warwick Fiji as a fairly good family resort. Outrigger is decent too. Just avoid Sonaisali Island Resort, major ****hole.

Then there are offshore islands that cater for families as well (Beachcomber, Treasure Island, Amanuca, etc).

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You haven't been to San Fagcisco. Bums/junkies/stuck up cnts everywhere and come five thirty, there's fog all over the city everyday. Even in Summer.

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
TBH don't bother with Thailand...

Seriously look at Fiji. Heaps of good deals and a lot of good resorts at decent prices.

The people are absolutely wonderful, and beaches are awesome.

I'd recommend The Warwick Fiji as a fairly good family resort. Outrigger is decent too. Just avoid Sonaisali Island Resort, major ****hole.

Then there are offshore islands that cater for families as well (Beachcomber, Treasure Island, Amanuca, etc).
are you kidding me, i'd take thailand,bali,vietnam over fiji even if they were triple the price i'd also go to the goldy or sunny coast b4 fiji

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Family = Fiji

Single or away without the wife and family = Thailand

HTH

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Family = Fiji

Single or away without the wife and family = Thailand

HTH
boots my kids have been to thailand and they love it, not only that but while they have a arvo sleep with the missus i can slip downtown for a bit of jiggy jiggy

Status
Not open for further replies.