Official Phil Gould to be the Bulldogs' new General Manager of Football

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now we just need Matty Johns or Michael Ennis signed up and we will have News Corp applauding and being positive if someone connected to the club even farts in public

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brandy was a bit circumspect said he was a one of a kind character.Braith much more in favour of the appointment because he likes the dogs unlike the other quince..
I got the impression Brandy was positive about it tbh. Gus was like a defacto father to the Alexanders when he was coaching Penrith.

I don't know that T Baz will be sleeping easy though. I would be surprised if Gus hasn't already reached out to Bennett to see what his plans are for next year. I don't thing Barrett would get the arse just yet, but I could see Bennett there in a "mentor" role and Barrett not having the full power a head coach would normally have.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping the players see how penrith have been transformed with Gould as manager getting rid of alot of deadwood with a view to youth and talent.

Hopefully Goulds signing acts as a tempter for Gun players to sign on with us knowing better days are ahead.