News Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Who doesn’t rate him? Suggesting someone isn’t origin level, isn’t saying he’s not rated. Origin is the elite of our game. I don’t think our fan base is dumb or hated.
Sorry have to disagree we 100% are hated (just the way we like it)
Dumb I don't think so just some...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate I rate him as much as anyone, just your theory why he didn't get selected is a bit left field that's all. But I do get what you meant !!!
PS- I LIKE THAT WE ARE HATED
Whats left field about it? He had zero support last season in the middle and had to play through multiple injuries. Put him in a competent team and he shines.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who doesn’t rate him? Suggesting someone isn’t origin level, isn’t saying he’s not rated. Origin is the elite of our game. I don’t think our fan base is dumb or hated.
Half of the elite props don't even play SOO. Tapine, AFB, JFH. Who the hell do the blues have? The Saifiti brothers? Lmao. He's SOO level, at worst borderline SOO level. Would start at most clubs and makes every teams 17.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
@CrittaMagic69 What I am trying to say is I Agree he is nearly at that level, but to say he didn't get picked because he played "for this Bum team" is a long shot. If that was the case explain the TPJ selection he was playing worse in the same "BUM Team".
cant have it both ways.
Any way I'm at work stop picking on me LOL

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Half of the elite props don't even play SOO. Tapine, AFB, JFH. Who the hell do the blues have? The Saifiti brothers? Lmao. He's SOO level, at worst borderline SOO level. Would start at most clubs and makes every teams 17.
I don’t think he anywhere near origin level. Anyway, happy is at the dogs. As for Saifiti bros, well one of them as u said Freddy is cooked. Daniel’s a great prop imo

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@CrittaMagic69 What I am trying to say is I Agree he is nearly at that level, but to say he didn't get picked because he played "for this Bum team" is a long shot. If that was the case explain the TPJ selection he was playing worse in the same "BUM Team".
cant have it both ways.
Any way I'm at work stop picking on me LOL
Just wiggle your mouse around and send a couple of emails. Easy.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Plus blues have Haas, games best prop. RCG, Paulo, saifiti, Jake turbo. They have options, good ones too. I’m sure there’s more

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should definitely keep him but I also think he’s massively overrated on here purely because our front row is so thin that he stands out by comparison.

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This has been the problem for the last couple of years in that there have been little quality mids come availble. Kind seems to be a standout in among mids available next season as well. Only perhaps Hamlin-Uele and Terrell May look decent. Maybe Croker as well. But there are not many so clubs will be chasing quality mids in among many average ones.

But another problem for the Bulldogs is that not only is Kind off contract but so is Hughes, Patolo and Knight. So thats 4 mids we have to consider either resigning or replacing. So King becomes vital to us in that sense. Maybe we resign Hughes if he goes well but we may be looking for up to 3 mids in a market that has very few decent mids.

Thats why I think even signing Suluka-Fifita is not so bad even if he's injured because hes a young quality mid who we can develop. Maybe we can also resign Knight if he can keep his good form up. But I don't know where we can get decent mids from if we have to buy 2 or 3.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw max king on a video fuk he looked skinny fmd skinny arms/shoulders fuck we need some big boppers

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prior to the injury last season he was an absolute asset to us certaintly on the right trajectory to being a well named prop. Fully recovered more experience you would back him to have a good year, only issue is you balance of the foward pack hope he doesn’t wind up injured again. He would serve well of the bench for a top 8 side based on current form, I think he can be more than that with the right players around him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not last year and you need to stop with the King is SOO quality. I like him bro but he is not even in the conversation for SOO
Yes he is.