phaggots

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the squats and oats. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're not talking about me here. :(

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've been on the Kennel for 4.5 years, abused with great skill by the likes of Magazine, Book and a few others. How could I not be?
It's alleged that Magazine, Book and a few others are also BootS. The people that claim to be them at games = BootS associates also.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been on the Kennel for 4.5 years, abused with great skill by the likes of Magazine, Book and a few others. How could I not be?
Well for one, theres a high chance you have never met them...

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well for one, theres a high chance you have never met them...
Pretty good chance. Although I did see the creature otherwise known as Magazine at a game once. Didn't speak to him, he was dragging along his then older lady at the time.

Another question I have is "who is Cat & Mouse, and as a Kennel newby, how does he know who BootS associates are?"

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pretty good chance. Although I did see the creature otherwise known as Magazine at a game once. Didn't speak to him, he was dragging along his then older lady at the time.

Another question I have is "who is Cat & Mouse, and as a Kennel newby, how does he know who BootS associates are?"
What does he look like?

I would assume that it is BootS.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I play soccer 2 times a week and i do have a girlfriend.

HTH.
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Im too dumb to understand this, according to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.