phaggots

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who ever changed my user title to Pain in the butt is a phaggot. I challenge you to an anal-off.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put It in The Butt. Sorry. It suits you doe.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here.....

[video=youtube;Bc5BzRSkc8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5BzRSkc8o&feature=related[/video]

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
do u even drift?
I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the squats and oats. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always hoped that you would stop posting here. That you'd go outside, play a sport, find a girlfriend. I have this fantasy, you see. That one friday night I would be out on the town and stop by this little bar to grab a pint, and I'd see you there with a 5/10. I'd recognize you by the squats and oats. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor I to you, but we'd both know... that you'd moved on. Instead you sit in your damned cave fapping to HNNG threads and crying about feels.
I play soccer 2 times a week and i do have a girlfriend.

HTH.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone meet djaraboy in person? Or is he one of BootS' alternate accounts?

Just wondering.

Also curious as to why his posts have changed so much in the last couple of months.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone meet djaraboy in person? Or is he one of BootS' alternate accounts?

Just wondering.

Also curious as to why his posts have changed so much in the last couple of months.
I can assure you that i am not BootS. Nobody here has met me.

How have my posts changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.