akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
maybe put the link in your sig

underrated hughesy.hope he stays

hth

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
To me Hughes epitomizes the bulldogs, he is rough he is tough and he plays with heart something we have been lacking a whole lot of late. Keep Hughes he is blue and white thru and thru.

Can we make this thread a sticky so everyone sees it and signs.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Aww i appreciate this so much, thank u all so much for sign ing it!!
I gotta go to school now, so if anyone could keep this thread up until i finish that would be greatly appreciated!!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Hughsey/
Lets make a difference guys!!
xox jen <3

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks (unless we sign no hookers).

Aiton has resigned with Penrith (if there isn't a thread already).

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jen; said:
Im off to school now, hope we can get this to sign up, weve had tonns of views, but not as many signings, please sign if you want to help, i appreciate it mroe than you can believe!!
xxx
There is a reason for that love ;)

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh no thanks, there comes a time when players need to stop accusing the club of bieng unloyal and realise that the club needs to move forward. Same reason why i wish we didnt give in to hazems 3 year request, and only gave him two!

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly AC.

Whilst I agree that he is blue and white as they come there comes a time when the club needs to move forward.

What happens if we resign him for another 2 years and then his contract is due to be renewed ? Do we resign him again for another few years because he has been "loyal " ??? Where does the line start ?

If we don't sign anyone then I'd be okay with it but if we manage to get one hooker (Flanagan, PJ Marsh) then I'd say let them both go. Don't necessarily need 2 hookers in FG.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, The thing with corey is the club said they won't re-sign either adam or corey unless there was spare cash. So he is still a hope of re-signing, however I don't want him re-signed at the expense of us possibly signing someone else who is pretty decent where we can look for the future.

Yes these blokes bleed blue and white but there is a time to move on

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Signed, if you can get 10,000 signatures it will leave an impression!

I still think Corey Hughes has something to offer to the team next season on & off the field, unlike Adam Perry. Or else I wouldnt want him resigned

DOGS 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I like Corey also but it depends on how much as Folks says they will have to see whats left so to make a good offer.Hopefully not overs

KaTe Maari

player agent
Reaction score
just wondering why we cant make a flag or banner and signed by real handwriting but have to do this ipetition? i dont know wherer the signatures going to. why not have a "save hughes" signature day at bankstown? and send it to the club. thatll make more sense.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI Petitions do nothing, hundreds of letters do - but at the end of the day the club will do whats best for them.

dpdoggy

New Pup
Reaction score
I think there should be a petition thats stops people claiming to be relatives of players.

Id sign that.

Status
Not open for further replies.