||| Petition To Keep Corey Hughes |||

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
i was gunna say, if your gunna bag mudgee, better have a stab at gulgong first, us mudgee goers get all offended if you dotn have a go at gulgong before us
sorry champ i thought u were just one fo those people who come to leave their uneccessary opinions, but it appears im wrong
sorry mate:grinning:

D

DogMick

I'll just ask a question for everyone who signed. Why did you sign to keep Corey Hughes at the club? Was it for his ability as a footy player?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll just ask a question for everyone who signed. Why did you sign to keep Corey Hughes at the club? Was it for his ability as a footy player?
obviously not for his ability nightshadow because he is hopeless

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Because they want him to stay obviously.
Hes been a clubman for over 10 years, hes given the club all hes got, through thick and thin hes stuck with the club, hes earnt a new contract i believe, he should be a bulldog for life like his father & brothers etc
im sorry if you disagree, but thats fine with me, its your opinion.

D

DogMick

ummm stupid question
i didnt sign in.
So why did you answer my question, which I clearly staed was directed at the people who did sign?

There you go, I highlighted the mistake you made. Can you work out what it was not?:rolleyes:

D

DogMick

Because they want him to stay obviously.
Hes been a clubman for over 10 years, hes given the club all hes got, through thick and thin hes stuck with the club, hes earnt a new contract i believe, he should be a bulldog for life like his father & brothers etc
im sorry if you disagree, but thats fine with me, its your opinion.
So your saying that the club should show loyalty to him becausew he did with us?

Not the best idea imo. Loyalty will only end up with the club losing players.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
hey Dogmick,
Ok, i dont get what your asking or whatever, but ok, fair enough, your reasons and opinions are fair enough, i tend to disagree a little, but thats my opinion.

thanks for posting here, helping keep the thread up!

cheers:grinning:

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
lol im fine with him posting here, keeps the thread up for me!

much appreciated!

corey got offered a new contract!! im so happy, ill still get corey to check out the petition though, to show everyone his support:grinning:

100% Warriors

THANKS HAZ!
Reaction score
b[oOo]bzy;922650 said:
no matter how much u want him, in the end of the day its not ur decision to make, so no point in a petition
ye i agree but i would like him to stay....his a great player

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
My reason for the petition:
i plan on contacting corey and showing him how many people support him
plus, it shows the support for the decision, i know its not down to me at all, regardless of how many signatures i get. but it feels good to try and make a difference, i know itll mean alot to corey, but anyhoo thanks for signing =D
ergh its so late, i finished work bout 30 mins ago, thank god for the holidays:p

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
well done jen i'm sure you played a small role in him being offered a new contract.

P

premiers07

obviously not for his ability nightshadow because he is hopeless
you are a dik head, hughes has been great for us. what we need is a player of the bench who is explosive, not fat perry, to take over the work hughes has done in the first 20 minutes.
just goes to show people like you and dogmick have no idea about rugby league

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
thanks for your signatures guys =)

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was gunna say, if your gunna bag mudgee, better have a stab at gulgong first, us mudgee goers get all offended if you dotn have a go at gulgong before us
sorry champ i thought u were just one fo those people who come to leave their uneccessary opinions, but it appears im wrong
sorry mate:grinning:
Remember I'm from Dubbo ;)

Pot, kettle etc...

tReLLoS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
always been a fan of him he has to stay a one club man

Status
Not open for further replies.