Peter Tunks and 2SM Talkin Sport

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You backing up trolls and not seeing what they are trying to accomplish is trolling.
If you really love the club you don’t want it to go backwards.
I don’t want it to go backwards. Why do you think that?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t want it to go backwards. Why do you think that?
Answer me this if you been here for a month and all you talk about trying to replace the board and everything the club has done till now is shit, every single signing is bad, not one positive comment, everything that the club does is wrong, what would you think?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Answer me this if you been here for a month and all you talk about trying to replace the board and everything the club has done till now is shit, every single signing is bad, not one positive comment, everything that the club does is wrong, what would you think?
I’ve been here since 2016 so can’t be me.
But to answer.
If someone for whatever reason felt so strongly about bad management of the club, that may have fired them up to sign up and speak their mind. Same way peopel join political parties or Armies etc

FWIW I like Gus. I’m not sure about CC yet.
I do have some questions though about things I’ve seen along the way and I know Gus can lie to everyone to steer things his way. Sometimes for the better for the club. Sometimes I think he lies to me though as a fan which annoys me

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been here since 2016 so can’t be me.
But to answer.
If someone for whatever reason felt so strongly about bad management of the club, that may have fired them up to sign up and speak their mind. Same way peopel join political parties or Armies etc

FWIW I like Gus. I’m not sure about CC yet.
I do have some questions though about things I’ve seen along the way and I know Gus can lie to everyone to steer things his way. Sometimes for the better for the club. Sometimes I think he lies to me though as a fan which annoys me
No no no no no ,
Not everything about the club is bad.
Not every signing is bad
Not every player let go is bad
Not every board member is bad
Not everything said on the media is true
You don’t think the club is moving forward?
You don’t think after 7 years of players not wanting to come now we are signing players is a bad thing?
If you keep putting the club down on every little thing what are you?
And I wasn’t referring to you it was about dreaming and cracker.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of the three people (Polly, dreaming, Flanagun) nicknamed the clown crew, who get accused of trolling a lot;
I can see why Flanagun gets called a troll because people remember his past when he used to be, even though he really isn’t one now. I can see why Dreaming gets called a troll. He’s pessimistic and holds the mirror to the faces of users. Not troll but I can understand why heads explode at him. Reminds me of the John Malkovich character in Bird Box. Pessimistic, but 100% correct in his observations.
For the life of me, I can’t see what Polly Power has done wrong though?
I think that one is very unfair. All I see is someone who likes to do a deep dive into strategy and recruitment decisions.
Thanks @Nasheed as you highlighted we are all very different people and have different approaches.

I don't know what @Flanagun posted in the past can only comment on what has happened in the last few months. Someone who is very switched on, understands the game and can see what isn't right. A lot of people are blinded. This person isn't.

Your assessment of @04 Dreaming seems to be right. Just doesn't jump head first into situations. Takes a bit of a devils approach. Is always right.

I take a deep dive as you said. I really look into the strategy behind decisions and I study the Top 30 and Development rosters very closely. You and me both support the game way beyond the Bulldogs. I have made the comments the majority of Bulldogs fans aren't Rugby League fans so they don't see the things we see. I also understand the club is highly political, highly factional and does operate on election cycles. This can't be denied.

Just because someone doesn't say coming 15th is acceptable they aren't a troll.

All I see from certain elements is threats of violence, bullying, telling people to kill themselves and name calling. This isn't good at all. It's no surprise players who leave feel happier, relieved, enjoy their footy and play better as a result.

We signed players for 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024. I have highlighted and I am right. Of the signings only Crichton is a 1-13 player. The rest seem to be panic by Khoury and Gould with quick fix personal outcomes their goal.

I have not called for a change in board. I do think the club had better leadership under Dib than currently. This is beyond fact.

I have said Gould has strengths and also has some glaring weaknesses. I said Gould needs to be made accountable and only put into his strengths.

Once someone begins the name calling etc they are the troll.

Dee Why Eagle

New Pup
Reaction score
Tunks was the biggest flop I’ve ever heard on radio. So inappropriate, seemed uneducated, yet a know it all. How much can these presenters earn, seriously??
In the words of the late Meatloaf .......... you took the words right out of my mouth.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks @Nasheed as you highlighted we are all very different people and have different approaches.

I don't know what @Flanagun posted in the past can only comment on what has happened in the last few months. Someone who is very switched on, understands the game and can see what isn't right. A lot of people are blinded. This person isn't.

Your assessment of @04 Dreaming seems to be right. Just doesn't jump head first into situations. Takes a bit of a devils approach. Is always right.

I take a deep dive as you said. I really look into the strategy behind decisions and I study the Top 30 and Development rosters very closely. You and me both support the game way beyond the Bulldogs. I have made the comments the majority of Bulldogs fans aren't Rugby League fans so they don't see the things we see. I also understand the club is highly political, highly factional and does operate on election cycles. This can't be denied.

Just because someone doesn't say coming 15th is acceptable they aren't a troll.

All I see from certain elements is threats of violence, bullying, telling people to kill themselves and name calling. This isn't good at all. It's no surprise players who leave feel happier, relieved, enjoy their footy and play better as a result.

We signed players for 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024. I have highlighted and I am right. Of the signings only Crichton is a 1-13 player. The rest seem to be panic by Khoury and Gould with quick fix personal outcomes their goal.

I have not called for a change in board. I do think the club had better leadership under Dib than currently. This is beyond fact.

I have said Gould has strengths and also has some glaring weaknesses. I said Gould needs to be made accountable and only put into his strengths.

Once someone begins the name calling etc they are the troll.
Why are you asserting your thoughts are fact?

Dee Why Eagle

New Pup
Reaction score
This response only opens up the door for more talk and innuendo.
Needs to address the elephant in the room.

Also Des why eagle? I assume you’re a manly fan.
Welcome to the forum I have a lot of respect for the manly club (LGBT rubbish aside).
Thank you Nasheed, I feel the same about the Bulldogs