Personal call from Raelene Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been emailing tweeting face booking them for 5 years now to get sherwin there. Even tell people he works with now to go to Bulldogs to help them out. I hope he does cause our halves have no idea how to be halves cause des ain't letting them

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
She called me too, I asked her what she was wearing and touched myself as she talked dirty to me. So hot

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I've been emailing tweeting face booking them for 5 years now to get sherwin there. Even tell people he works with now to go to Bulldogs to help them out. I hope he does cause our halves have no idea how to be halves cause des ain't letting them
Sherwin is accutally coaching st Christopher rugby league club they should get him to coach our halves.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
She called me too, I asked her what she was wearing and touched myself as she talked dirty to me. So hot

I bet her telling you the size of her penis would have got you really excited. ;D

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love to see
1.abbey
2.bmoz the best position for him
3.jmoz
4.hoppa/holland on sundays
5.lee
Yeh that would be my preferred backline too. Gamble in abbey tbh. Give him a solid 4 games to show what he can do. Doesnt have to light the game on fire but show that we can build and work on him

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Yeh that would be my preferred backline too. Gamble in abbey tbh. Give him a solid 4 games to show what he can do. Doesnt have to light the game on fire but show that we can build and work on him
Exactly remember barba poor bloke couldn't catch any high balls lol now his killing it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who controls ours?
Des. We just play to instruction and play like we are training at Belmore rather than reacting to the defence and the pace of the game. We could deadset look like a different team if Des gave the players the freedom or variations within the set structures to react to the defence. It would also help if he played to our players strengths rather than making them play what he wants...thing like Grahams short passing, Moses in space running with options, players supporting Kas, etc

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Brenko on the wing makes me suupppeeeerr nervous. Rather he and Hoppa swap if it came to them on the same side.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des. We just play to instruction and play like we are training at Belmore rather than reacting to the defence and the pace of the game. We could deadset look like a different team if Des gave the players the freedom or variations within the set structures to react to the defence. It would also help if he played to our players strengths rather than making them play what he wants...thing like Grahams short passing, Moses in space running with options, players supporting Kas, etc
Yeh its bullshit, excuses like "They're not experienced enough" doesn't hold up if you've decided to put them in first grade. Why would they let Hodko go if Des didnt have the confidence to let Mbye play his natural game.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sherwin is accutally coaching st Christopher rugby league club they should get him to coach our halves.
He had the best grubber kick in the game. Had been working in the mines with few of my mates

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye isnt experienced enough, but Des through him in at hooker in the 2014 GF.

Des gave him plenty of games in 2015.

Des gave him a beautiful salary for a first grade footballer.

What a load of crap.

Sack Des

Status
Not open for further replies.