Person killed by train at Martin Place Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My mate is a train driver and he tells me it happens a lot someone just jumps in front of the train
Yeah its pretty common , was at the station once when a chick just passed out and fell on the tracks out cold , the train was coming a bunch of us got her up before the train came , was scary as fukk .

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
REOPENED

Martin Place station has re-opened after a man was hit by a train and died on Friday afternoon.

Emergency services attended the station just before 2.30pm following reports that someone had been hit by a train.

A short time later, Transport NSW reported that the man had died.

The station was temporarily closed, but re-opened around 3.30pm with commuters told to expect some delays.
Mate of mines dad is a "body snatcher/retriever". His job is to arrive and pick up (often what is left) of the persons body when they have deceased to take to morgue/etc.

He used to say that a good day is when you just have to get a body that's passed from old age, they've hung themselves, or they've overdosed. A bad day is when you arrive at a train station or skyscraper, or children are involved.

Yeah its pretty common , was at the station once when a chick just passed out and fell on the tracks out cold , the train was coming a bunch of us got her up before the train came , was scary as fukk .
Was she HOT .. erm I mean okay at the end of it?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
REOPENED

Mate of mines dad is a "body snatcher/retriever". His job is to arrive and pick up (often what is left) of the persons body when they have deceased to take to morgue/etc.

He used to say that a good day is when you just have to get a body that's passed from old age, they've hung themselves, or they've overdosed. A bad day is when you arrive at a train station or skyscraper, or children are involved.

Was she HOT .. erm I mean okay at the end of it?
Lol man it was about 15 years ago and she was messed up from cracking her head on the tracks , I didn't get to really check her out lol I was more shitting myself about the oncoming train

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My mate is a train driver and he tells me it happens a lot someone just jumps in front of the train

Common way of committing suicide specially in Sydney.

There is a strict ban on media to report any suicide cases anywhere in Australia cos it encourages people who are already living on the edge.

Few months ago a guy set himself on fire in a car on pacific hwy in Brisbane during the peak hour traffic, it was chaos, ambos, cops , fire brigade were running wild, grid lock for 10 -15 kms into the city, there were live updates on the radio as they though it could have been a terrorist attack, but no one was clear how the person got on fire in the car.

Forget TV news, Next day there was no talk about on the radio of what happened the previous evening.

It was like that event never happened. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ID - Police media normally release those details. Quite often the media will report it and prefix the article with "call lifeline/beyond blue if you are depressed".

Mate trust me i tried to searched the entire cyber space the next day to find out what happened and didnt find anything except for some feeds from previous day on a local webpage. I saw the burnt car wreckage from my own eyes as i went passed it , after being stuck in the traffic for hours.

Suicide by trains have been witnessed by another friend of mine in sydney i think it was one of the main train station where the whole station was locked down and trains were delayed during the peak hour. Again no news in the media.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ID - Police media normally release those details. Quite often the media will report it and prefix the article with "call lifeline/beyond blue if you are depressed".

Ahh but if she WAS hot, you could have totally turned into her prince charming, AND ended up getting $100 for selling your story to Thats Life!
There was a time a while back where nothing always was said about fatalities , there was a bloke we used to call crazy seinfeld who was a low life criminal in and out of jails his whole life , he got beaten so bad he was not all there .
He spent his days out front of shops bludging smokes and going nuts at anything in general. One day where I was working at the time he was out front having a fit and told everyone of saying he was going to throw himself in front of a train. Sure enough 10 mins later sirens everywhere he done it . But didn't do it quite right
So now on top of the brain damage he lost his legs and got real fukked up that made the papers .his brother and sister who killed themselves at separate times on the same stretch of track never gots to the papers.
They were one messed up family

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate trust me i tried to searched the entire cyber space the next day to find out what happened and didnt find anything except for some feeds from previous day on a local webpage. I saw the burnt car wreckage from my own eyes as i went passed it , after being stuck in the traffic for hours.

Suicide by trains have been witnessed by another friend of mine in sydney i think it was one of the main train station where the whole station was locked down and trains were delayed during the peak hour. Again no news in the media.
I asked a friend once who used to be a lawyers for Queensland Rail about this. He said that whenever it was announced there was a "police operation" it nearly always meant someone had jumped or fallen onto the tracks.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a friend who works at Parra station. She said it is very common, like nearly 1 every 2 weeks. Most are suicide but there are dumb ***** who try to "train surf".

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on you..that's pretty awesome what you and those guys did!

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Thought the media coverage was lacking due to the frequency.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I once saw footage of a guy in a business suit jump on the tracks and put his head on the rail. The train cut his head off.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
LOL, you are a cracker mate!
Can't help it lol it's my hatred for those evil pig fukers.

I hate them like I hate the devil/souths/roosters/parking rangers/highway patrol...... you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.