Perrett is ****ing rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where are all his supporters now. 2gb commentators absolutely ripped him a new arsehole all night. Brahman and riddel stated that he had a shocker and contributed jack shit to a side that needed every player to be on their game.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
when perret retires he's going to live in Des's garden

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He came out few days ago saying I want to stay where im comfortable... no fu3king shit!!!! who wouldn't be comfortable when you play like shit week in week out and still picked the next week.
lmao

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Cant believe he is going to be with us for couple more seasons, fu3king bullshit we have to put up with this shit. any other team would have dropped him long time ago.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cant believe he is going to be with us for couple more seasons, fu3king bullshit we have to put up with this shit. any other team would have dropped him long time ago.
We played Mitch Brown on the wing and now he plays nsw cup at another club, this doesn't surprise me.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree he's past it and a weak link but last night all the tries were scored on the other side on Rona and jmoz who both left there worst games of the year for this semi final. Lafai and perret were actually better then Rona and jmoz last night but it was only a one off for sure

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
As harsh as this thread is and as awesome a person Sam is, I have to agree with this thread.

Been saying it for a while now. At least Corey Thompson wore his heart on his sleeve. Bloke made one crucial dropped ball in pretty much all the games he played for us and got crucified for it.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a sammy p supporter but no doubt he a prick of a game last night. The bloke is simply too short and slow. So I'll waive the white flag and say he has gotta go. However, to say he lost us the game is a clear overstatement. Rona, who i love, made two crucial errors within five minutes that had far more impact on our chances. And i still think lafai has gotta go too. Age is a big factor in perrets form of late but what tue **** is lafais excuse?

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
About to be confirmed signed for a further two years with option of an being the bulldogs club ambassador on retirement.

Fukkm me...

Status
Not open for further replies.