Performance based clause

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
When pay was extended last year, I recall some people saying that his extension included a performance based clause in it. If that is the case then surely he has not met anything and can easily be sacked for this. Can anyone recall or confirm this?
The problem with performance based contracts is that players will make sure they do the required number of metres run with the ball, and minimum number of tackles as required. They will focus on keeping their contract at the expense of being an integral part of the team. If winning the game means not doing the prescribed number of metres run, they won't play to win.

That was Des' problem. Playing to statistics, and not to win.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coaches don’t have clauses that can be activated mid season . The performance based clauses are activated after a full season.

For instance Seibold wouldn’t have a clause whereby if he loses 6 games in a row he is sacked immediately. No coach would sign that
What makes me laugh is the way everyone is going on about seibold and how his coaching is below average, well guess what if you look at the ladder were last so Pay must be below below average.

A

Alexander the Great

Well if there isn’t then we need a new diss track, this time on Andrew Hill mate

“Where da Performanz clauzzes @“ - Yung AlzzZz ft. Wendoggydogg69
The best part is you support the dogs passionately so it reflects back on you old mate.

Just like @Juicydog with his greasy comments. Must suck to support a club filled with greasy fans and members who do rap drills over league :joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat:

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The best part is you support the dogs passionately so it reflects back on you old mate.

Just like @Juicydog with his greasy comments. Must suck to support a club filled with greasy fans and members who do rap drills over league :joycat::joycat::joycat::joycat:
The shit that cumz out of your mouth along with alzz, is a perfect example of "grease" around the joint.

Need to throw some sand over your vaginas....

A

Alexander the Great

Yeah i read that he loved injecting other males in the bum with stanazol and testosterone
I'm so surprised how quick you for that reply.
You would think you were already on the forum when I wrote it :joycat::joycat::joycat:

hopefully the board moves as quick as you do.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The contract said

- make sure Lewis does good bombs
- ummm cuz also make sure what’s his name that blue eyed bloke starts
- cop some hectic nudes of lewis to and holland and make sure they start
- then enshallah you do that we will make up some shit then try keep you in the job

love, Anderson ;)
:smilingimp: