Opinion People/journos bash dogs about press conference but dogs have to be tuff for results. NRL is brutal.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This isn’t a game for the faint hearted, nor is it for weak performance in the NRL.
Dogs seem to cop a lot when it comes to things like Flanagan recently or did Pay get a fair go.
If my business is failing or taking a loss do I consider people’s feelings, or do I have to consider the bottom line to survive.
look around other clubs, do they worry about the nasty, or do they get the job done no matter the cost.
Were the Roosters thinking about Flanagans feelings when they out of the blue fucked him off completely. Or should Milford go and hang himself with what the Broncos are doing to him. How about Townsend, Nikorima, Croft or any other player who’s been told their not in future plans. It’s a fucking business, and if your not first, your last.
bulldogs, get the players, get the wins, if players are not up to standard, get the ones who are. Get on with it. Yes nurture ones who have promise, but get it done. Fuck the press.

Rockdog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If players aren’t playing to the game plan or executing the game plan, who’s fault is it.
That’s why these things happen.
Would you rather Baz do nothing? Or teach some hard lessons.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep first things first stop getting humiliated on the field week after week.

I don’t know what’s going on but I’ve never seen a Dogs unit anywhere near as soft as this one. Playing without any form of venom on field, low effort areas all round. The coach shedding tears after winning a regulation fixture. Out of form players breaking down in midweek press conferences. We’re painting a fair target on our heads.

Toughen up, start winning games of footy. If we can do those things then we won’t cop it as much, not that it even matters when the teams performing.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep first things first stop getting humiliated on the field week after week.

I don’t know what’s going on but I’ve never seen a Dogs unit anywhere near as soft as this one. Playing without any form of venom on field, low effort areas all round. The coach shedding tears after winning a regulation fixture. Out of form players breaking down in midweek press conferences. We’re painting a fair target on our heads.

Toughen up, start winning games of footy. If we can do those things then we won’t cop it as much, not that it even matters when the teams performing.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but we won't be doing any of those things with fraud Barrett as coach.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the current focus on mental health. I get the fact society has an obligation to look after its own. But if the reaction to Flanagan's breakdown is an indication of how far we've gone then forget rugby league as a concept. Forget the on-field physicality. Let's have coaches in court for hurting some rich 20-something emo woke forward's feelings. Cringe at the slightest off-field slight because it'll offend the third-cousin of some fringe failure who couldn't give a toss about club ethos. Run onto the field with a pack of Kleenex. d. The game has to evolve but if this is its future, help us all

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs never quit, the top 8 might be out of the question but the future never ceases to exist and things will never be right until things are set right and our boys are competitive week in week out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs never quit, the top 8 might be out of the question but the future never ceases to exist and things will never be right until things are set right and our boys are competitive week in week out.
We be back..!!

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For anyone who needs it. The Kennel is a compassionate society.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you cant handle the heat, get out of the fukn kitchen.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
i first read the thought 'why did we front him to the media' by someone here a day before the media caught on. So hows it the medias fault when we were saying the same?
hell,. media probably stole the thought from here.

As an aside, just want to give a shout out to mum, dad and the boys in Sth granville.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
i first read the thought 'why did we front him to the media' by someone here a day before the media caught on. So hows it the medias fault when we were saying the same?
hell,. media probably stole the thought from here.

As an aside, just want to give a shout out to mum, dad and the boys in Sth granville.
Bulldogs fan here: big shout out to nasheed’s mum.......