News Penrith rugby league competitions could be cancelled over gang violence

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell me about it. My boys are losing it and I have fuck all to do until the nrlol starts at 2.
I know brother I feel the same pain. I work hard doing a lot of hours and am always thinking about the next time my son plays, it keeps me sane and motivated to get through the week.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know brother I feel the same pain. I work hard doing a lot of hours and am always thinking about the next time my son plays, it keeps me sane and motivated to get through the week.
How do u survive in summer

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that seperate to all the other shit going on, or linked u reckon??
Direct link bro. Cops had intelligence that they will hit them at a JRL game.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Direct link bro. Cops had intelligence that they will hit them at a JRL game.
Madness hey. Like when the Melbourne shit was happening years ago, and they got killed at afl game watching the kids. Is this part of all other killings going on last five years or a new set taking off

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Madness hey. Like when the Melbourne shit was happening years ago, and they got killed at afl game watching the kids. Is this part of all other killings going on last five years or a new set taking off
Ongoing sadly. What makes it worse you get new young and dumb ***** taking up contracts to make a name for themselves.

Looks like the cops just want them all to kill eachother and just pick up bodies from the streets.

They know if they stop them the courts will just let them back out again.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ongoing sadly. What makes it worse you get new young and dumb ***** taking up contracts to make a name for themselves.

Looks like the cops just want them all to kill eachother and just pick up bodies from the streets.

They know if they stop them the courts will just let them back out again.
Like the old days. I’m happy for them to sort emselves out. Long as it’s only between themselves, no wrong targets etc. it’s the life they choose, so can’t complain about it. Another one gone last night/this morning. Hectic hey, so many shootings

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like the old days. I’m happy for them to sort emselves out. Long as it’s only between themselves, no wrong targets etc. it’s the life they choose, so can’t complain about it. Another one gone last night/this morning. Hectic hey, so many shootings
Yeah I really don't give if a fuck if they wipe themselves off the map, only concerned for innocent people.

Live by the gun, die by the gun.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes the answer is more guns, not less. Give them a safe place away from the public to shoot each other. I'd call that a community service

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This guys a gangster ? His real name is Clarence

in all seriousness, gangs ? Postcode wars ?

‘this all sounds very gay

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
That’s why I would never go to a Penrith game because they are all gang members rapists and terrorists… Just passing the baton on lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of fuckwits lock the lot of them up, why ruin a good competition for a bunch of dickheads.
They used to say the same about us.

Decades ago they had to put barbed wire around all grounds because of Parramatta supporters attacking players.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
It turns out not to my surprise that a kid that went to my high school and I knew as I’m friends of friends little brothers friend sort of way was picked up for two of the Hamzy murders. His last post on Instagram as we follow each other was note to self be better. That was about a year before the shootings though.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prob doesn’t help when the brown Penrith players throw up gang signs every time they score a try.