Penrith are Paying Part of DWZ's Salary

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you expecting a response? I considered responding with a denial, but what good would it do, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

As previously posted, it's just me, I'm not someone else, but you go ahead and believe whatever you want.

Go Dogs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know roughly what DWZ is on. You would think because he was signed to an 18 month deal that it wouldn't be too much, especially if Penrith are paying a small percentage...

June 30th is fast approaching and if we're not getting anyone else for this year, then hopefully the club will announce some more signings soon for next year because DWZ and Stimson are solid but we need something else to give us hope.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you expecting a response? I considered responding with a denial, but what good would it do, you wouldn't believe me anyway.

As previously posted, it's just me, I'm not someone else, but you go ahead and believe whatever you want.

Go Dogs
To be honest, I think all the shit your copping is a little out of line. I like that your one of the few optimists on here. God knows we really fucking need it!!!
Fuck it, I'll even give it a go myself.
Go dogs.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know roughly what DWZ is on. You would think because he was signed to an 18 month deal that it wouldn't be too much, especially if Penrith are paying a small percentage...

June 30th is fast approaching and if we're not getting anyone else for this year, then hopefully the club will announce some more signings soon for next year because DWZ and Stimson are solid but we need something else to give us hope.
We need a coach.

Abu Dhabi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
From what i have been told from a few colleagues who are involved with minor sponsorship at the Dogs is that;

- Dean Pay will not be coach next year, and that is a certainty. (In regards to his replacement, i have not been told)

- We were chasing Luke Thompson from St. Helens but he has decided to stay in the ESL for now. He definitely is not after the money as his old man is a multi-millionaire

- Apparently the Latrell Mitchell offer is a load of shit and its another player from the Roosters they are after

- Other players which are on the boards radar are; Turbo brothers, RCG and Josh Reynolds

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Lo coggs

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
From what i have been told from a few colleagues who are involved with minor sponsorship at the Dogs is that;

- Dean Pay will not be coach next year, and that is a certainty. (In regards to his replacement, i have not been told)

- We were chasing Luke Thompson from St. Helens but he has decided to stay in the ESL for now. He definitely is not after the money as his old man is a multi-millionaire

- Apparently the Latrell Mitchell offer is a load of shit and its another player from the Roosters they are after

- Other players which are on the boards radar are; Turbo brothers, RCG and Josh Reynolds
The other player from roosters could be Joey Manu

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So are they after Reynolds to play hooker?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We are paying full freight for DWZ. Was a mutual contract termination between him and Panthers to explore other options elsewhere.

upload_2019-6-27_22-17-46.png

Captain Obvious could almost tell you that. A 50/50 guess, that if we get pasted a few times before seasons end will be more like a 70/30 gone/staying guess.

About 5 clubs were chasing Thompson but St Helens wanted a massive transfer fee (6 figures), which scared every potential club away.

Latrell Mitchell thing is very much true, but been done via outside parties.

Everyones after the Turbos, they will stay at Manly. RCG and Josh Reynolds I've heard nothing about.

That said Dean Britt is almost done, and we are trying to get Christian Welch and Curtis Scott over (Storm connection with Stimson).

Abu Dhabi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
So are they after Reynolds to play hooker?
Positions were not mentioned.

They are after a couple of young seasoned players (ie Turbo bros) and they are after a few players who would add value and who are not wanted by other clubs, who are still under contract and willing to pay a % of their salaries.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Positions were not mentioned.

They are after a couple of young seasoned players (ie Turbo bros) and they are after a few players who would add value and who are not wanted by other clubs, who are still under contract and willing to pay a % of their salaries.
Did they mention anything about Foran staying or leaving at the end of the year?

Apparently Des is trying to get rid of Kane Elgey and he has also told Lloyd Perrett he wont be re-signed. Poor sucker copped Des twice

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Dean, Ghost writer or Dean Pay fan, whatever.
You are entitled to your opinion even if it's not the same as mine. If your best interest and passion is for the dogs, we have a common bond.

But, the dogs are currently shithouse. Dean Pay was a tough no nonsense forward that epitomized the Bulldog ethos. Unfortunately that has not transpired as a coach.

He took the job on knowing what the state of play was at the dogs and the roster. It hasn't worked. He didn't bring the madness or instill the " Bulldog" DNA and we are not getting the best out of what we do have.

A good tradesman doesn't blame is tools, he gets the best out of them.

And, a great player doesn't necessarily make a great coach...

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dean, Ghost writer or Dean Pay fan, whatever.
You are entitled to your opinion even if it's not the same as mine. If your best interest and passion is for the dogs, we have a common bond.

But, the dogs are currently shithouse. Dean Pay was a tough no nonsense forward that epitomized the Bulldog ethos. Unfortunately that has not transpired as a coach.

He took the job on knowing what the state of play was at the dogs and the roster. It hasn't worked. He didn't bring the madness or instill the " Bulldog" DNA and we are not getting the best out of what we do have.

A good tradesman doesn't blame is tools, he gets the best out of them.

And, a great player doesn't necessarily make a great coach...
Great post

-Go Dogs

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stupid fucking thread of course they did.
Every fucking player that leaves a club his club pays part.
Your slipping my analyst that goes against common sence on every other thread imo

Go dags

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are paying full freight for DWZ. Was a mutual contract termination between him and Panthers to explore other options elsewhere.

View attachment 10434

Captain Obvious could almost tell you that. A 50/50 guess, that if we get pasted a few times before seasons end will be more like a 70/30 gone/staying guess.

About 5 clubs were chasing Thompson but St Helens wanted a massive transfer fee (6 figures), which scared every potential club away.

Everyones after the Turbos, they will stay at Manly. RCG and Josh Reynolds I've heard nothing about.

That said Dean Britt is almost done, and we are trying to get Christian Welch and Curtis Scott over (Storm connection with Stimson).
Welch and Scott would be outstanding but cant see it happening

Abu Dhabi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Did they mention anything about Foran staying or leaving at the end of the year?

Apparently Des is trying to get rid of Kane Elgey and he has also told Lloyd Perrett he wont be re-signed. Poor sucker copped Des twice
Not a word

Abu Dhabi Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score

View attachment 10434

Thanks for your feedback but i take my colleagues word over yours.

Mitchell is definitely a load of baloney and if Welch does decide to leave Melbourne, he will be going to Parra

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Is it normal for a club to discuss these specifics with a minor sponsor?