Penny Panthers vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Both teams, in one way or another are responsible for us losing 4 points this season. If Panthers didn't appeal, we may have got those 2 points back instead of being stripped. If the Soward didn't sook, we would've beaten the Drags. Couldn't give a rats who wins tonight really, but the Dragons game hurt more no doubt. I think the Panthers will win. Drags are without Get outta my Weyman!, Poore (got no money), Boyd, and Milk Creaght.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
cooper ruled out now also

however panthers have lewis, petero and jennings out

nfi who to tip

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I rather Penrith win this...

I want the Dragons to sink towards the bottom of the ladder

C

chepples

Matt Prior is ruled out too.

Dargons forward pack is decimated

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dragons will win without a doubt IMO, I reckon they're near morals.

Penrith lost their best strike player (Jennings) and their two most infleuntial players who do the most work (Petero and Lewis). You can't replace that and put into words what those guys bring to the table and how important they are to Penrith.

Whereas Saints can replace Poore and Weyman with Saffy and Hunt who are quite good.

S

Snake Jailbird

**** you're a tool Reg. A very non useful tool. Your like a torx screwdriver without the handle

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Waterhouse also isn't playing.

Will be close

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Waterhouse also isn't playing.

Will be close
What? Since when?

Penrith are no chance if they are missing Waterhouse, Petero and Lewis as well as Jennings.

Absolutely no chance.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliot said he was 40% chance of plaing on NRL on fox cause of an eye injury. Then I heard on the radio this morning he was ruled out because of it.

Don't know how reliable it is. But I might go dragons just to be safe

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
Dragons by 13+. Panthers have lost petro and lewis and jennings as u guys said. Bulldogs and Dragons should besure things this week.

F

fredie

bennet has got some special plans for the chocolate solders:arab:

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I'll cop it on the chin and put my hand up as a cockhead if i'm wrong, but I've just got a feeling that the Dragons are ready for a thumping, and generally lacking any semblance of attack as they do, I just reckon that the time is right. I thought Waterhouse was playing, but even still, if the Pansies can defend well, they can take these two points. If the young fellas in their outfit get some early confidence, (Sammut, Graham, Walsh), they could run amok.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The Panthers aren't coming 4th for no reason TBH. You can't write them off.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'll cop it on the chin and put my hand up as a cockhead if i'm wrong, but I've just got a feeling that the Dragons are ready for a thumping, and generally lacking any semblance of attack as they do, I just reckon that the time is right. I thought Waterhouse was playing, but even still, if the Pansies can defend well, they can take these two points. If the young fellas in their outfit get some early confidence, (Sammut, Graham, Walsh), they could run amok.
You're right about Saints being dead ordinary in attack but they are such a professional outfit and Penrith are missing so many key players that I can't see Saints losing. But one of us will be wrong and look like a fool. :p

The Panthers aren't coming 4th for no reason TBH. You can't write them off.
To be honest they are a mile off Saints, Brisbane, Newcastle, Us and Melbourne and the Titans.

They have racked up wins against woeful opposition in very un convincing fashion on most occasions. IMO their record flatters them and they are a mediocre fringe top 8 team at best.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
You're right about Saints being dead ordinary in attack but they are such a professional outfit and Penrith are missing so many key players that I can't see Saints losing. But one of us will be wrong and look like a fool. :p

To be honest they are a mile off Saints, Brisbane, Newcastle, Us and Melbourne and the Titans.

They have racked up wins against woeful opposition in very un convincing fashion on most occasions. IMO their record flatters them and they are a mediocre fringe top 8 team at best.

haha, yeah it's all good. I play that part pretty well mate.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.