The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree, ban nate DAWG asap

Gus and CC start getting judged proper from round 1 next year

Not overly fussed with Pele and Sutton etc but if Critta, Xerri, Salmon, Taffee flop then questions need to be asked
If you're going to talk about someone, have the balls to tag them

@Nate DAWG

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ban me fkn lol What a fkn clown **** @ElMagicElMasri what you gunna ban me for?
[emoji23] nah just joking about the other muppet. Please stop I’m scared of samoans

Anyway the comparisons to Kas from some people are weird. In hindsight what Kasiano did was an anomaly, could last 25-30min a stint, impact every run and could ball play as well. I’m not even sure who you could compare Pele to in the modern game but no improvement in fitness over 12 months is enough to give up for me.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[emoji23] nah just joking about the other muppet. Please stop I’m scared of samoans

Anyway the comparisons to Kas from some people are weird. In hindsight what Kasiano did was an anomaly, could last 25-30min a stint, impact every run and could ball play as well. I’m not even sure who you could compare Pele to in the modern game but no improvement in fitness over 12 months is enough to give up for me.
I see a lot of young Andrew Fifita in Pele .. can be a powerful unstoppable wrecking ball up front when he decides he wants to be, but like Fifita back in the early days Pele’s immature lazy and unfit …

I would of liked to see him stay and be around SST for a year … see if he could turn on the professional switch that Fifita found all those years ago that turned his career around and saw him become the premier prop in the game … you know, when we all but had him for $800k … a year training beside and being mentored by SST could have been good for him …. but not to be … so like we have with Avo, we move on and hopefully bring in massive upgrades ..

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

A’e don’t be scared of Samoans - we good people bro.
I agree- Kas was an anomaly for the modern game. He had size, speed and amazing hands. I remember when we couldn’t score points till Kas came on. Pele hasn’t shown the commitment to play first grade and defensively is not up to NRL. I reckon he plays well in the ESL though

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope Kas comes back to the club when his playing days in UK are up in a kinda mentoring unofficial role around the joint.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
A’e don’t be scared of Samoans - we good people bro.
I agree- Kas was an anomaly for the modern game. He had size, speed and amazing hands. I remember when we couldn’t score points till Kas came on. Pele hasn’t shown the commitment to play first grade and defensively is not up to NRL. I reckon he plays well in the ESL though
Thats what a coach does, he grabs individuals and changes them, that much power.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I see a lot of young Andrew Fifita in Pele .. can be a powerful unstoppable wrecking ball up front when he decides he wants to be, but like Fifita back in the early days Pele’s immature lazy and unfit …

I would of liked to see him stay and be around SST for a year … see if he could turn on the professional switch that Fifita found all those years ago that turned his career around and saw him become the premier prop in the game … you know, when we all but had him for $800k … a year training beside and being mentored by SST could have been good for him …. but not to be … so like we have with Avo, we move on and hopefully bring in massive upgrades ..
Disagree, Pele is more Kasiano without the ball playing ability. Fifita was a center in a props body who could run the length of the field.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree, Pele is more Kasiano without the ball playing ability. Fifita was a center in a props body who could run the length of the field.
Disagree, I didn’t see Andrew Fifita run many lengths of the field, they’d of had to carry him off if he did … wasn’t much of a ball player either … more of an aggressive line bending alpha prop .. unstoppable close to the line when he was in a mood ..

Did see Andrew Fifita play like an unstoppable wrecking ball and bend the line many times though, not much of an off-loader either.

JMO … I’m ok with what you feel he played like .. but you sure you’ve got the right Fifita ?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Disagree, I didn’t see Andrew Fifita run many lengths of the field, they’d of had to carry him off if he did … wasn’t much of a ball player either … more of an aggressive line bending alpha prop .. unstoppable close to the line when he was in a mood ..

Did see Andrew Fifita play like an unstoppable wrecking ball and bend the line many times though, not much of an off-loader either.

JMO … I’m ok with what you feel he played like .. but you sure you’ve got the right Fifita ?
You’re thinking of “old” Fafita, he’s thinking of “young” Fafita.

Always a Bulldog

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mate, Fifita had crazy leg speed for a prop and he could step and change direction too. Watch his try against the tigpies where he ran half the length of the field. 3.05 min mark

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, Fifita had crazy leg speed for a prop and he could step and change direction too. Watch his try against the tigpies where he ran half the length of the field. 3.05 min mark

Mate I watched Andrew Fifita play a lot of footy, I was a big fan, yes he could turn it on every now and then and play big games, but that was far and few between, but he was mainly known for being the big aggressive powerful running line bending alpha prop … he didn’t have the silky hands and ball playing skills Kasiano had ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I watched Andrew Fifita play a lot of footy, I was a big fan, yes he could turn it on every now and then and play big games, but that was far and few between, but he was mainly known for being the big aggressive powerful running line bending alpha prop … he didn’t have the silky hands and ball playing skills Kasiano had ..
Nasheed here,
Yallah just stop and admit you got it wrong just once.
Fifita scored a lot of long distance tries. Playa here shows so u pivot but just say ‘I got it wrong’ you’ll get more respect here

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
How come I’m not there? I thought we were friends?
Yeah G we are friends I just thought you didn’t suit a tag about Pele of all people. The inner circle comment I should have re worded it.
I would have tagged you in a conversation about halfbacks or the media. Horses for courses

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe not so dumb. The Hull newspaper article talks about a deal that is satisfactory to all parties, including the Dogs. This suggests the club has sent Pele to Hull to be developed before welcoming him back at some later date. Also the $500,000 (alleged) signing won't happen unless Taukeiaho passes his medical.
Doubt it. He so bay goto me year left on his deal.
Mutual benefit probably means doggs aren’t chipping in anything

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Perhaps you want to be in Nasheed's inner circle and failed to make the cut? Or maybe you found yourself on the list and don't want to be there? Don't stress about it. You can have your own inner circle just like the Don, with just a few simple key strokes.

First click on to "forums". On the RHS there is a list of members currently on site. Copy this list and paste it into your post, editing out the extraneous stuff like "& 999 other members".

You didn't think Nashie laboriously typed all those names into his post, did you?
I did actually.
Some of those names are members who haven’t been seen since Tupac was making movies.
20 mins in I started to wonder if it was worth it.