Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bit of talk out there that the Roosters are looking to bring him back

How good would that be!

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blaming a 22 year old halfback in his first full NRL season for not getting a 3peat, getting rid of him, then going and signing a 31 year old who you got rid of 3 years ago.

Nice one, Roosters. I hope you sack Tedesco next year after getting out in the finals again.

DirtyDog72

Waterboy
Reaction score
Pearce has also been linked to Parramatta in a potential player swap for Mitchell Moses to the Knights!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There a disgrace. Hopefully it deters potential players from going there if it’s that much of a pressure cooker.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
The roosters should hopefully be in for a lean couple of years, their best players Friend, Keary and the Morris Boys etc. are past it. Keary and Cordner have massive issues around concussions. But who knows I can see them being allowed to medically retire some players to free money to buy another premiership but fingers crossed they miss the 8 next year or at least finish 6-8 and drop straight out.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a cancer of a club Easts are. I'd rather let Ginny Sacrimoni sit on my face then support the Roosters, fucking rat fucks
Hopefully it begins to be a deterrent for players to go there.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Blaming a 22 year old halfback in his first full NRL season for not getting a 3peat, getting rid of him, then going and signing a 31 year old who you got rid of 3 years ago.

Nice one, Roosters. I hope you sack Tedesco next year after getting out in the finals again.
Teddy did cost them the game with overrunning the grubber :p

Sack him at once. We’ll take him :p

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully it begins to be a deterrent for players to go there.
They have been doing it for years. Did it with mason. Treated him like god, but once his form dipped he was out the door before he knew it. Did it with omealey and Anasta.

Then on the other hand players like friend and carney who run up shit (literally) get kept tighter then rare diamonds. Still can’t believe Friend was dumped to Newtown only to be Brought back in right away :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't think he'd go back to the Roosters and they'll just play Lam short term til Walker takes over. I can see Pearce at Saints or Cronulla.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta have the money chooks, he aint playing at newy for 300k and a bucket of henny penny a week!
Suck a dick uncle nick. That deal bit you in the ass, and your gun for hire fired blanks

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have been doing it for years. Did it with mason. Treated him like god, but once his form dipped he was out the door before he knew it. Did it with omealey and Anasta.

Then on the other hand players like friend and carney who run up shit (literally) get kept tighter then rare diamonds. Still can’t believe Friend was dumped to Newtown only to be Brought back in right away :p
Yeh but those guys were established footballers... These guys are kids and the roosters are doing them no favours.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh but those guys were established footballers... These guys are kids and the roosters are doing them no favours.
Yeh they chew them up and spit them out like no tomorrow.

On the other hands at the dogs average footballers get 50 nrl games :p lol.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sweet we can have Kyle.!!