Ch 9 News (inc DannyW) Payne Haas

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haas is under contract with the Broncos for another 3 seasons... what is he going to do?
How long can you keep someone who isn’t happy playing for your club anymore?

First his mate Fifita signed and left to the Titans and then his best mate TPJ has been offloaded to another club (Bulldogs).
TPJ literally lives round the corner from SBW who Haas has formed a relationship with over the past few seasons and now TPJ has publicly stated he uses SBW as a sounding board and for advice.

Haas may remain for the remainder of his contract BUT if he is unhappy and kicking stones will that affect the rest of the squad and the junior stars coming through ?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's going on? Has he walked out on them or he just won't sign a new deal?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently they are trying to get a hold of him and can’t LOLLL I shouldn’t laugh but it’s funny to finally see the Broncos implode.
Is he in any danger of not playing this week though or is Weavel just blowing it out of proportion?

I know Haas is unhappy and we've all heard the rumours that he could be on the move but if Brisbane offer him the money he's worth will he stay or does it sound like he's gone regardless?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is he in any danger of not playing this week though or is Weavel just blowing it out of proportion?

I know Haas is unhappy and we've all heard the rumours that he could be on the move but if Brisbane offer him the money he's worth will he stay or does it sound like he's gone regardless?
He has apparently officially rejected the 6 seasons @ $1mil deal

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos have mad internal problems. They’ve lost some absolute super stars in the last season.