Payne haas

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still rather hear the rumors or developments than not hear anything at all
Rumours , I can listen to Fleetwood Mac album for that !!! Or I can just read zero tackle, and developments.. well lol..!!

I on the other hand would rather hear YES this is happening, it’s done.. not it’s almost done … oh shit they signed with someone else :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: , I mean come on , for years this has been going on.. the JAC and Burton deals , now those were done well. More like thatz

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone else think Mitchell is hands down the best centre in the game? Doesn’t even play there anymore (excluding Turbo) he is just out of this world. Would have been awesome at the Dogs.
Lattrell is amazing. But what gets him in the zone and when he gets pissed off. He was a bit annoyed last night for NSW and look what he did.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Rumours , I can listen to Fleetwood Mac album for that !!! Or I can just read zero tackle, and developments.. well lol..!!

I on the other hand would rather hear YES this is happening, it’s done.. not it’s almost done … oh shit they signed with someone else :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: , I mean come on , for years this has been going on.. the JAC and Burton deals , now those were done well. More like thatz
Well it's just a fact of life mate. Not all negotiations come to fruition in any business.
So many developments in the business world(construction, retail etc) that maybe only 5%(only a guess) eventuate.
I wish I was a fly on the wall in all boardrooms of things in life that interest me.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't. Or at the very least I'd want to understand what they (the board) mean when they leak stuff.

I was told the SJ deal was done.

After warriors announced SJ as done, I asked wtf does "done" mean to them.

"Done" means verbal agreement, it shitted me to no end that that's what "done" means to them.

Because the alternative is as soon as we sign someone, they release that info immediately for public consumption anyways

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't. Or at the very least I'd want to understand what they (the board) mean when they leak stuff.

"Done" means verbal agreement, it shitted me to no end that that's what "done" means to them.

Because the alternative is as soon as we sign someone, they release that info immediately for public consumption anyways
I heard that Steve Hansen the former all blacks coach - who’s assisting Barrett at the moment was speaking with him. One on one, that didn’t seem to make a difference. But you can’t worry about someone that we never had. He may’ve been great or he may not have been great, but we’ll never know. Hopefully they keep focussed on the next opportunity to make the Bulldogs a great team again.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Okay if you like rumours then here’s a few:
- Frawley to the dogs 2 year deal
- sione Katia extending for 2 years
- mbye to sign 4 year deal with the dogs
- Aaron woods back to the dogs on a 1yr deal

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And rumour is, SBS & Mundine in his ear about signing with us, re his faith etc
Would hardly think haas would come to the dogs because of his faith, he would go where money is best suited imo.

And wouldnt you think SBW would advcie him to go to the roosters, hypothetically speaking, SBW was the main reason roosters recruited sualli.

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would hardly think haas would come to the dogs because of his faith, he would go where money is best suited imo.

And wouldnt you think SBW would advcie him to go to the roosters, hypothetically speaking, SBW was the main reason roosters recruited sualli.
PLUS....no barbershops of ill-repute in the Bankstown area!!

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
Would like a 2 year deal for Shaz, cause we may lose him to another club next year. We all know how appealing he is.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Yeah, you would think "Done deal" means all parties have agreed but no signature yet on contract lol...who knows

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, but that's not believable to be a rumor. Even our board isn't dumb enough for those signings

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Bro......... you should be banned for even thinking that.
His one better
Payne hass signed a 4 year deal with the bulldogs so he can spend Ramadan at lakemba.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well it's just a fact of life mate. Not all negotiations come to fruition in any business.
So many developments in the business world(construction, retail etc) that maybe only 5%(only a guess) eventuate.
I wish I was a fly on the wall in all boardrooms of things in life that interest me.
Absolutely, and I’m not doubting you. It’s just my take lol. Not at all in disagreement with what your saying.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro......... you should be banned for even thinking that.
His one better
Payne hass signed a 4 year deal with the bulldogs so he can spend Ramadan at lakemba.
Maybe you can entice him for us to come so he can spend Ramadan at Lakemba, you can be our scout.
Get the deal done and I'll shout you an orange juice

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else think Mitchell is hands down the best centre in the game? Doesn’t even play there anymore (excluding Turbo) he is just out of this world. Would have been awesome at the Dogs.
He absolutely is. I was saying that he could easily go down as the best Centre ever if he stayed there.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hass is up there with Jfh for number one prop. I still can't believe there were idiots who thought that Latrell was over rated. His signing would have defined our team. He is the typ of player you pay overs for
Yes we passed up Mitchell for DWZ and blokes like Stimson and Britt. Many on here complained that Mitchell was fat and lazy and not worth the money.

How well did we spend that same amount of money on multiple duds who had no impact on us actually winning games ?