• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Opinion Payne Haas

Haddaway

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've seen props influence or dominate a game more than this guy.

JWH
TAUKEIAHO
NAS
PAPALII
PAULO
FISH
TAUMALOLO
BURGESS
BLAKE
TAUPAU

Name me one time anyone seen this guy change or dominate a game. Good player, but juat a stat machine.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Regular
Premium Member
Gilded
SC League Winner
Reaction score
I've seen props influence or dominate a game more than this guy.

JWH
TAUKEIAHO
NAS
PAPALII
PAULO
FISH
TAUMALOLO
BURGESS
BLAKE
TAUPAU

Name me one time anyone seen this guy change or dominate a game. Good player, but juat a stat machine.
Round 16 or so against Penrith 2019

Haddaway

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Round 16 or so against Penrith 2019
I probably had too much loud mouth soup in me when I wrote that lol.

I'm not saying he isn't a good player, he is, I just don't see him dominating games regularly like other top props.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really showed tonight that he is a myth. However he was poorly used by the esteemed coach.
Crichton was enormous tonight.
The bench rotation was just crazy, that’s why you should be sitting in the stand, watching the game from a helicopter view and having constant comms with your assistants. Hopefully never coaches NSW again!

They need to beg Bellamy to come back tbh...

BEAST MODE

Previously Sancho2020
Gilded
Reaction score
Some people seem to forget that Haas is still only 20 and has played about a billion minutes in the frontrow these last two years...he will be run into the ground at this stage. Imagine if he was playing for the Storm this year being managed by Bellamy instead of the bums in charge of Broncos/NSW.

Kiwipup

Kennel Regular
Reaction score
Some people seem to forget that Haas is still only 20 and has played about a billion minutes in the frontrow these last two years...he will be run into the ground at this stage. Imagine if he was playing for the Storm this year being managed by Bellamy instead of the bums in charge of Broncos/NSW.
You're wrong because the kennel knows best

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He had several moments last night where all he needed was 1 or 2 teammates running lines and he'd have been able to either put one through a gap or use them as a decoy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Great player but considering how average their lineup is, the Broncos will never let him go this early into his contract.