Opinion Payne Haas

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've seen props influence or dominate a game more than this guy.

JWH
TAUKEIAHO
NAS
PAPALII
PAULO
FISH
TAUMALOLO
BURGESS
BLAKE
TAUPAU

Name me one time anyone seen this guy change or dominate a game. Good player, but juat a stat machine.

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I've seen props influence or dominate a game more than this guy.

JWH
TAUKEIAHO
NAS
PAPALII
PAULO
FISH
TAUMALOLO
BURGESS
BLAKE
TAUPAU

Name me one time anyone seen this guy change or dominate a game. Good player, but juat a stat machine.
Round 16 or so against Penrith 2019

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Round 16 or so against Penrith 2019
I probably had too much loud mouth soup in me when I wrote that lol.

I'm not saying he isn't a good player, he is, I just don't see him dominating games regularly like other top props.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really showed tonight that he is a myth. However he was poorly used by the esteemed coach.
Crichton was enormous tonight.
The bench rotation was just crazy, that’s why you should be sitting in the stand, watching the game from a helicopter view and having constant comms with your assistants. Hopefully never coaches NSW again!

They need to beg Bellamy to come back tbh...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some people seem to forget that Haas is still only 20 and has played about a billion minutes in the frontrow these last two years...he will be run into the ground at this stage. Imagine if he was playing for the Storm this year being managed by Bellamy instead of the bums in charge of Broncos/NSW.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some people seem to forget that Haas is still only 20 and has played about a billion minutes in the frontrow these last two years...he will be run into the ground at this stage. Imagine if he was playing for the Storm this year being managed by Bellamy instead of the bums in charge of Broncos/NSW.
You're wrong because the kennel knows best

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He had several moments last night where all he needed was 1 or 2 teammates running lines and he'd have been able to either put one through a gap or use them as a decoy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Great player but considering how average their lineup is, the Broncos will never let him go this early into his contract.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Payne Haas commenting on Nick Cotrics post. These new signings are making us an attraction for elite players! Let’s hope Haas backs out his Bronx deal and signs with the dogs.C12F6B7A-487E-462C-B7EE-89DDA572CF45.jpeg

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was on the one about not wanting to finish 2021 with an injury though Haas deleted the comment presumably because so many people were linking him to doggies

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He said tpj like a brother to him hopefully he doesn’t extend with broncos and we can make a play

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Payne Haas is contracted to the Broncos at $500k per year up until 2024.

With the likes of Lodge on 700k, TPJ 600k and Thomas Flegler on 600k, surely Haas would not be happy with 500k especially if his manager and clubs started to get into his ear.

What are peoples thoughts on throwing a 700k-750k bone to Haas for 4 years?

We have quite a few players off contract next year, which includes Britt, C.Smith, Roumanos, Ogden, To'omaga and Napa who is on 650k?!
I think all those players are gone