News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The fact that he is eager to get back on the field shows his commitment yet you wanna keep kicking him while hes down, and you act like it's his fault that he was offered a massive contract by des
The absolute desperation. Foran was done before he joined us and is still done, the bloke just can't contribute to an NRL season anymore. And no it's not his fault he's on a ridiculous contract, but that didn't stop TK for blaming Moses and others for being on the same stupid contracts. He needs to go ASAP.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Huh? Not sure if you’re being sarcastic. I hope so lol
I think the safest thing I've ever said on here is that yes, bricktamland was being sarcastic.
Anyone who seriously thinks liccha is a good hooker/ the best who's ever played for Canterbury is very brain-damaged

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Crighton
5. Montoya

It’s a young backline

6. Foran
7. Lewis/cogger

8. Tolman
9. ?
10. Klemmer
11. RFM/Jackson
12. Martin
13. RFM/ Jackson

14. Brown/Marshall king
15. Suaso sue
16. ?
17. ?

16 & 17 need 2 decent bench signings

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Crighton
5. Montoya

It’s a young backline

6. Foran
7. Lewis/cogger

8. Tolman
9. ?
10. Klemmer
11. RFM/Jackson
12. Martin
13. RFM/ Jackson

14. Brown/Marshall king
15. Suaso sue
16. ?
17. ?

Meaney
Bergamin
Hoppa
Smith
Crighton

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crichton was a flop signing and jury still out on Cogger. Let’s see if Pay is any better at recruitment than Des

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Luke Yates is playing for the knights today. His a stocky man with bit of attitude and strength. Off contract and might be worth looking at.

It looks like To'omaga and Ogden will still be fringe forwards next and I cant do another season with Fuafatso.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Crighton
5. Montoya

It’s a young backline

6. Foran
7. Lewis/cogger

8. Tolman
9. ?
10. Klemmer
11. RFM/Jackson
12. Martin
13. RFM/ Jackson

14. Brown/Marshall king
15. Suaso sue
16. ?
17. ?

Elliott & Fualalo on the bench. Ogden 18th man

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So our world wide search for the best young talent has nabbed us two ISP players playing for Newcastle currently running last, an unwanted Jerry Sue from the Tigers, their own fans say that he's lazy and only stands up during a contract season and a Panther in Crichton which I believe we have better players in our own ISP side yet to be given a chance, Burgerman anyone. Well done to Pay and the club top shelf recruiting. 2019 looks so bright I may as well break my shades, but as always I'll be following my team.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So our world wide search for the best young talent has nabbed us two ISP players playing for Newcastle currently running last, an unwanted Jerry Sue from the Tigers, their own fans say that he's lazy and only stands up during a contract season and a Panther in Crichton which I believe we have better players in our own ISP side yet to be given a chance, Burgerman anyone. Well done to Pay and the club top shelf recruiting.
Meaney and Coggar should be good in few yrs and Crighton has potential but for those feet for hands. If we got those three on the cheapish then its not too bad.

Considering we just demolished and started laying the foundations for 2020, it should be much clearer who we need to buy and by then we should cashed up.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Crighton
5. Montoya

It’s a young backline

6. Foran
7. Lewis/cogger

8. Tolman
9. ?
10. Klemmer
11. RFM/Jackson
12. Martin
13. RFM/ Jackson

14. Brown/Marshall king
15. Suaso sue
16. ?
17. ?

Doubt hoppa will miss out on a spot

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we should make a play for Mitch Rein if we fail to land Segeyaro. The only time the titans look dangerous and score points, is when he comes on. He is also playing second fiddle to Peats. He is fast, has a crisp past out of dummy half, and knows when to run out of dummy half. I would throw the kitchen sink at Latrell Mitchell and tell him to pick his favored position.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The absolute desperation. Foran was done before he joined us and is still done, the bloke just can't contribute to an NRL season anymore. And no it's not his fault he's on a ridiculous contract, but that didn't stop TK for blaming Moses and others for being on the same stupid contracts. He needs to go ASAP.
Medically retire him and give him a halves coaching role.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3. Holland
4. Hoppa
5. Crichton/Montoya
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Sue
9. Woolford
10. Klemmer
11. Martin
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Cogger
15. Odgen
16. Elliot
17. To'omaga

18. Smith
19. Brown
20. Fualalo

I'd get rid of Tolman and use his money for someone better in 2020.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is no way the Groncos can re-sign Oates after all their major re-signings as well as the Sharks with Segeyaro. Both players would make our roster more stable.

No doubt that Foran is a major hole in our squad as well as our pockets, and he needs to be given the flick at ALL costs.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meany will have first crack at FB. He has done well in the handful of first grade games. He will suprise alot of people

the hound

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meany will have first crack at FB. He has done well in the handful of first grade games. He will suprise alot of people
playing well today, a couple costly errors but looks good

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
playing well today, a couple costly errors but looks good
1 costly error, made up for it with a crisp try assist in the next set. Kids a live wire, reminds me plenty of Patten. Cant tackle for shit though.