News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me Waqa Blake, Latrell, Fonua or Kata. I can’t remember the last big, powerful and athletic centre we had. Maybe Idris on the odd occasion

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d take Big Bird if Broncos pay the majority of his contract and he returns to the player he was two years ago. Suffering from RA though so I can’t see it happening.
Also don’t mind him eating up a good chunk of the broncos cap to contribute sweet FA
Majority? More like 3 quarters of 1.2 mil

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is that what his contract is currently? Yuck. Leave him there
They reckon its 1 mil but I heard it was 1.4 so levelled it out at 1.2. Bigger flop than Foran?

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They reckon its 1 mil but I heard it was 1.4 so levelled it out at 1.2. Bigger flop than Foran?
Tough call. Both make the flop grand final I reckon.

Foran
12 games, 1 try, 1 try assist

Bird
8 games, duck eggs

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Need a hooker, bad.
I’m happy to go with the recruits and juniors in their regular positions, but a good hooker is a necessity. (Maybe the club think woolford will be ready)
Try Ingleburn Angels, I heard the girls aint that good quality, but you did say you need one “bad”

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck i dont know where u guys get your fairy tail figures from..... hes on 700 to 750.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anybody think we should go for jack bird to play centre? I heard he isn’t settled at Brisbane but I think he’ll be the perfect centre we need.
No Way, are you crazy?
Jack Bird will end up like Dave Taylor.
He’ll keep getting fat and end up in Queensland cup playing in front of 100 fans. No way dude!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If any of you watched All Blacks destroy Wallabies (again) you would have seen our Fijian flyer Naholo rip shit up

Well his younger brother carbon copy debut on the weekend for Taranaki ( local comp) and he’s a Fkn gun

Our recruitment team should fly here ASAP and sign him! He’s going to be better than his brother
Would be good if our recruitment can be a bit more unconventional.
This kid doesnt sound like meeting the usual criteria. Hes not a forward and hes not a country boy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If any of you watched All Blacks destroy Wallabies (again) you would have seen our Fijian flyer Naholo rip shit up

Well his younger brother carbon copy debut on the weekend for Taranaki ( local comp) and he’s a Fkn gun

Our recruitment team should fly here ASAP and sign him! He’s going to be better than his brother
Can he sing Sweet Caroline? If so.. sign him up!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need to go after Joe Ofahengaue though I don't see Broncos losing him.. I think his contract ends at the end of 19

JTSports

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm hearing that we're working on landing some pieces for Foran and Klemmer if they are to move on to Manly/Newcastle.

Word at the moment is that Manly are willing to move D. Walker to fill in our backline and free up some space so they can pay more of Foran's contract (we'll still have to contribute a fair amount though).

Also, the Knights are looking at offering us one of the Saifiti twins in exchange for Klemmer but the Dogs are going to push to land both. Again, just rumoured at this stage but we should stay optimistic.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm hearing that we're working on landing some pieces for Foran and Klemmer if they are to move on to Manly/Newcastle.

Word at the moment is that Manly are willing to move D. Walker to fill in our backline and free up some space so they can pay more of Foran's contract (we'll still have to contribute a fair amount though).

Also, the Knights are looking at offering us one of the Saifiti twins in exchange for Klemmer but the Dogs are going to push to land both. Again, just rumoured at this stage but we should stay optimistic.
Meh at those saifiti fellas. We got plenty of those type of fellas. Yes to Dylan walker

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saifiti twins are good.. but please no Dylan Walker as his best days are long gone, and he is a wanker