PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Credit where it's due guys. 22 from 22 completions in the first half in such conditions is crazy!

Who gives a fuk if Newcastle had 2 injuries, that's there bad luck. We have had it on a weekly basis for about 3 years now. We were on the field, so where they and we won.

I was in shock with the stats after Tolman scored. First try since 2017, he's a prop so that can happen. However... first line break since 2015? 5 fukin years since he broke the line, Jesus Christ! He played solid but I really don't see where he fits in our team going forward. He's like watching an old cow plodding around out there.

Thomo is the man. I love Graham but this guy is going to be even better.

Foran had a better game I thought.

Wakeham was painful to watch and almost cost us the game.

The last 20 minutes was soooo painful to watch, my fingers have no nails left. I'm actually amazed that we held on. Usually we would have lost.

The grit and heart at the core of this team is really something to be proud of and with some astute signings in the proper area's I see us easily competing for the Top 8 next year!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a long time many on TK were rubbishing Meaney, he will never be a Tedesco or a Turbo but he is certainly in NRL standard and a keeper until we find the so Called Rock Star FB.
We should now start a give Cogger a go campaign, he has not been given a fair go IMO, who knows we may find another NRL standard HB or Hooker, without having to splash big money on someone who is no better.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a dumb thread.... judging georgallis after two rounds and to say he is better then Pay... memory of a goldfish, we were won win away from a finals birth last year and beat multiple teams in the back end of the season...

and yes, it means fuck all now.... just as much as the rest of this season means...

not saying Pay was a good coach, but please man... a little perspective.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
NOTHING to do with Georgealis - as the title says. PAY WAS NOT UPTO IT.

But if Georgealis has something to do with it then it proves has has got the team playing better than PAY did in 3 years.

Why dont you start a thread and title it WHY PAY SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED FOR 12 YEARS ON 1.4 MILL PER YEAR
what a dumb thread.... judging georgallis after two rounds and to say he is better then Pay... memory of a goldfish, we were won win away from a finals birth last year and beat multiple teams in the back end of the season...

and yes, it means fuck all now.... just as much as the rest of this season means...

not saying Pay was a good coach, but please man... a little perspective.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NOTHING to do with Georgealis - as the title says. PAY WAS NOT UPTO IT.

But if Georgealis has something to do with it then it proves has has got the team playing better than PAY did in 3 years.

Why dont you start a thread and title it WHY PAY SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED FOR 12 YEARS ON 1.4 MILL PER YEAR
smh.... clearly you are a moron

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a long time many on TK were rubbishing Meaney, he will never be a Tedesco or a Turbo but he is certainly in NRL standard and a keeper until we find the so Called Rock Star FB.
We should now start a give Cogger a go campaign, he has not been given a fair go IMO, who knows we may find another NRL standard HB or Hooker, without having to splash big money on someone who is no better.
With the right tutoring he could be one of the greatest.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Georgiallis in only 2 games has picked the side on their strengths. He has begun the process of clearing some plodders and the very least try to get us off the wooden spoon honors.
TBaz has probably been on the phone with SG