PAY FACTS - HE WAS NOT UPTO IT

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
After today's win, it proves we had the team to be at minimum just below the 8 and competing on a weekly basis.

Georgealis has proved this as fact in the last 2 weeks and we should have won last week if it was not for 1 individual error.

Well done to the bulldogs.
Add a few key players in some positions then BARRETT should have as around the top 4 in his first season

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top 4 is a big ask... 6 - 10 for sure

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all knew this lol, hence why we wanted him gone, great effort all round.!!

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty sure us doing well was all about Knights not being able to hold the ball. When they did we were on the ropes

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think today proves anything. We've had other similar performances this year. The effort has always been there bar a few games. If you want to bring up the should wins, we should of won vs the Eels, Sharks and Rabbitohs for e.g. Today shows we need players like Ponga and Best to score more points and put teams to the sword. At 18-0 I see the same old team creeping in and I'm nervous with them. We're a team 1-9 scared and playing not to lose.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Georgiallis in only 2 games has picked the side on their strengths. He has begun the process of clearing some plodders and the very least try to get us off the wooden spoon honors.

Malla

Reaction score
I don't think today proves anything. We've had other similar performances this year. The effort has always been there bar a few games. If you want to bring up the should wins, we should of won vs the Eels, Sharks and Rabbitohs for e.g. Today shows we need players like Ponga and Best to score more points and put teams to the sword. At 18-0 I see the same old team creeping in and I'm nervous with them.
A win is a win.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah also the knights are 5 years ahead of in the REBUILD.

THE KNIGHTS STILL SHOULD HAVE WON. CANT MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM.

THE BULLDOGS deserved that win.. i dont care who the knights had injured that is all part of the game.

We have a chance to make the 8 if we win all our remaining matches
Lols..Please bro. Good win but we were playing a team with 2 x no #9, and in wet weather. I still have to change my undies because of the last 10 mins.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah also the knights are 5 years ahead of in the REBUILD.

THE KNIGHTS STILL SHOULD HAVE WON. CANT MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM.

THE BULLDOGS deserved that win.. i dont care who the knights had injured that is all part of the game.

We have a chance to make the 8 if we win all our remaining matches
We have Hopoate and Elliott out. For a team with already an inferior side no one can use injuries as an excuse against us.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think today proves anything. We've had other similar performances this year. The effort has always been there bar a few games. If you want to bring up the should wins, we should of won vs the Eels, Sharks and Rabbitohs for e.g. Today shows we need players like Ponga and Best to score more points and put teams to the sword. At 18-0 I see the same old team creeping in and I'm nervous with them. We're a team 1-9 scared and playing not to lose.
2 games and we have 3 tries a game . But hey Pay can overachieve with his 10 points a game.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At least Steve-G can pick a side and selecting players in their right positions eg Meaney at fullback and DWZ on the wing. Katoa was strong off the bench and used as a utility forward which would never have happened under Pay.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
2 games and we have 3 tries a game . But hey Pay can overachieve with his 10 points a game.
You need to stop saying things I didn't say. I said we overachieved last year. There are plenty of things you can go find yourself to come to that conclusion. I'm not going to derail the thread. This year Pay's results were expected but like I've said before there were multiple games we should of won. Last week was another game we should of won.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lols..Please bro. Good win but we were playing a team with 2 x no #9, and in wet weather. I still have to change my undies because of the last 10 mins.
I feared Foran was going to slip to injury with these conditions.
Glad he came through it and the rest of the team.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least Steve-G can pick a side and selecting players in their right positions eg Meaney at fullback and DWZ on the wing. Katoa was strong off the bench and used as a utility forward which would never have happened under Pay.
I'm even relieved that Montoya is closer to the sideline on the wing. He can see reserve grade clearer from there.