Pay axes 3 stars...

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last player we had who could inspire the whole team was Josh Reynolds.

We need Brandon Smith as he is a player who can inspire the whole team.

If the club can ford out 300k for lichaa they can surely entice Brandon Smith to come over and bring Christian Welch as well

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll wake up screaming if Okenbour is in the team come Tuesday arvo. He causes so many errors then looks around with this dumbfounded expression on his face like it’s someone else’s fault. He’s just no good for my blood pressure.
Funniest was when I think Smith dropped it in the ruck and he totally got the shits in the background... Kid needs to take a step back and work harder on his game if he thinks his up there already.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay said in the presser that he was impressed with Elliott on the edge today. He won’t get dropped, he just earned himself the coaches player of the week and a two year contract extension.
It shows you how low our standards are when a plodder like Elliott gets praise from the coach after a average game. It’s mind boggling that he is in the leadership group aswell.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll wake up screaming if Okenbour is in the team come Tuesday arvo. He causes so many errors then looks around with this dumbfounded expression on his face like it’s someone else’s fault. He’s just no good for my blood pressure.
I told you he may not get dropped LOL.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last player we had who could inspire the whole team was Josh Reynolds.

We need Brandon Smith as he is a player who can inspire the whole team.

If the club can ford out 300k for lichaa they can surely entice Brandon Smith to come over and bring Christian Welch as well
Inspired us to 9th-14th position you mean for Reynolds

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not mine but you would let him bang yours because he willed us to 12th place
Dumb statement from a dumb fool.

So he willed us to 12th place along with 2 GF's?

He also willed the Blues to a SOO series win?

Is that how it goes you dope?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dumb statement from a dumb fool.

So he willed us to 12th place along with 2 GF's?

He also willed the Blues to a SOO series win?

Is that how it goes you dope?
If you think he had anything to do with winning Origin or making those GFs than you are a bigger fool than you think

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Doomsdaydog and @Berries .. can you please stop the bickering otherwise you will be receive a reply ban from this thread.. im not sure why this is such a hot topic .. he is no longer a member of our squad .. let it go both of you..

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been sleeping terribly if anyone’s wondering.