Paul Green passed away

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope the NRL and ALL MEDIA OUTLETS expose the serious issue surrounding mental health instead of hiding behind the stigma that it has been tarnished with.

Fuck off pride round, women round, indigenous round and all the rest and bring in a mental health round. Donate every single penny to charities and organisations that need it.

Just look at what The Rock Radio Station does in NZ for the I Am Hope Foundation and see the huge benefits that it does. They have raised close to, if not more, than $1mil for the cause.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope the NRL and ALL MEDIA OUTLETS expose the serious issue surrounding mental health instead of hiding behind the stigma that it has been tarnished with.

Fuck off pride round, women round, indigenous round and all the rest and bring in a mental health round. Donate every single penny to charities and organisations that need it.

Just look at what The Rock Radio Station does in NZ for the I Am Hope Foundation and see the huge benefits that it does. They have raised close to, if not more, than $1mil for the cause.
Bro keep your stupid comments to your self and don't hijack the situation to push your own agendas.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This news got me all choked up I’m in disbelief even though I’ve never met him. It’s just the way it happened. Please anyone anytime if you need to get something of your chest or just need to vent inbox me and I’m happy to send you my number and hear you out on what ever. I was once in this mind of thought Thankfully I’ve managed to get some help, but please just say something anything and this will get better just talk.

Last edited:

foREVerA7X

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro keep your stupid comments to your self and don't hijack the situation to push your own agendas.
It ain't a damn agenda, it's an opinion. There is so much of this stuff happening and probably a lot within the NRL community, why is it stupid comment? I'd much rather see a round dedicated to this than a proposed pride round, atleast players would play and not sit out.

But whatever tickles your pickle

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It ain't a damn agenda, it's an opinion. There is so much of this stuff happening and probably a lot within the NRL community, why is it stupid comment? I'd much rather see a round dedicated to this than a proposed pride round, atleast players would play and not sit out.

But whatever tickles your pickle
Again, don't hijack this post pushing your agendas. This is not about you.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shocking news, puts things into perspective when it comes to footy thinking of him and his family

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so sad man, we’ll never know what was going on his head. on the outside you could just never know what anyone’s going through. everything seemed fine it’s just crazy man

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Things like this you never get to know the full story.
What we do know is that he was a dedicated contributor to the game who played rep, coached rep and Premiership and thats how he will get remembered.
Condolences to those who knew him.
We didn't know him but sure as hell knew of him.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is extremely important to act when you have the feeling of not wanting to live any more, by getting help. The feeling will pass, but obeying it can be fatal. Phone lifeline, talk to your GP, or if in significant danger, go to emergency.
This is especially true for men. The bravest strongest thing you can do in this situation is ask for help.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad even sadder if confirmed as suicide. A decent human, gave his life to rugby league and the game is poorer for his passing. Condolences to his family.