Paul Gallen vs Mark Hunt Close To Done Deal.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He got the shits with the UFC and guys juicing. He got beat by a guy (name slips my memory right now) that was done juicing after and set him off. He still had fights on his contract so he finished them and left. This may also be as @Bulldogs09 mentioned why he didn't look as hungry in his last fight in the UFC.

Edit; it was both Lesner and Overeem who got done juicing. Hunt had faught both fighters consecutively and loss to both. They were then both caught juicing soon after.
I hope he knows that the bogan loves his peptides....

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I have boxed since a kid. Know and train with pros and made some money sparring and camps etc with some good athletes in this sport.

Mark hunts cardio and age is a huge issue. That said if he takes it remotely serious he will break Gallen in about 58294924 pieces with one shot. His last ufc fight was a joke and I’m not sure if the hunger is gone or just done.

The whole footy turn fighter shit is a joke. Complete insult to the sport.

Gallen was a exceptional footy player. He’s not a boxers asshole.

That said hunt ain’t boxing.
From a boxing perspective... there is a lot more cons for Mark then people realise. I’ll leave it at that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Take all the emotion and hate of gallen out of it gal aint that bad of a boxer and most ufc guys look average in the boxing ring i think hunt will struggle with the cardio aspect bigtime

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He does, I think that's how this whole thing came about. I think Hunt made reference to it somewhere a long the line if I remember correctly.
Can see plenty of sledging of gal in the buildup should be funny