Paul Gallen: Sharks would love to have Aaron Woods, but how much are the Bulldogs willing to pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You rely on and repeat too many journalist rubbish. No offence but the sooner you step back and listen to the utter false shit paul kent and the usual hopeless journos you'll see it as 99% made up crap.
I can feed you a couple of rumours now if you want.......
The same journos were reporting we needed 16 players with only 500k left in the cap were the same people writing that we were about to sign sezer, austin the next day
Lol don’t worry bud the clowns a sad pathetic little loner who comes here to try and find something in life. He knows everyone here feeds it to him but he can’t help but try again.

Can’t blame him, he is already embarrassed about the choke pen, though you would think he would stop trying after I’ve continually embarrassed him and shown him to be a poorly informed pathetic excuse of a troll.

He constantly chokes on his words and gets egg on his face! I suppose he’s use to that with choking on other things and taking loads to his face [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol don’t worry bud the clowns a sad pathetic little loner who comes here to try and find something in life. He knows everyone here feeds it to him but he can’t help but try again.

Can’t blame him, he is already embarrassed about the choke pen, though you would think he would stop trying after I’ve continually embarrassed him and shown him to be a poorly informed pathetic excuse of a troll.

He constantly chokes on his words and gets egg on his face! I suppose he’s use to that with choking on other things and taking loads to his face [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No, it’s you that pathetic, you envious fool. You hate the fact that I can engage people and that you have NFI. You must sit there at night and troll me every day thinking.....how come he gets likes and replies and my threads and comments get completely ignored ?
I’ve offered you help and counseling but you refuse it. You never post anything worthwhile, just keep admiring me and that green eyed monster just gets bigger and bigger.
You’re the embarrassment. Maybe you should start commenting on the Chooks Forum. You are as inept and insignificant as each other.
Too funny halfwit.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol this clown can’t even troll well! I have 3 x the likes you do , not that I give a shit. How sad are you if you worry about likes on a forum hahahahaha! Better yet your not even close!

You truly are the definition of a load that should of be swallowed. Keep trying you have been exposed and your still furious I did it.

Fact is you post rubbish nonsense that is fantasy in your head. Everyone knows your a sad troll from and belong on
The choke pen!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol this clown can’t even troll well! I have 3 x the likes you do , not that I give a shit. How sad are you if you worry about likes on a forum hahahahaha! Better yet your not even close!

You truly are the definition of a load that should of be swallowed. Keep trying you have been exposed and your still furious I did it.

Fact is you post rubbish nonsense that is fantasy in your head. Everyone knows your a sad troll from and belong on
The choke pen!
You’ve been on this forum for 10 fucking years you halfwit !!!
I’ve been here 18 months. You obviously failed Maths at school.
In another 8 years I’d have 10 times your likes u idiot !
How embarrassing yet again !! You seem to have an obsession with cum. Do u have a problem you wish to share with us ? Maybe not this forum. Lol.
You still haven’t recovered since your last thread was banished to the 4th page within a week !!! You haven’t started a thread since !
Youre either gun shy or realise that no one gives a toss.
I suspect both. You started this because of your infatuation with me which is spooky. If you’re in the closet it’s ok, no one will judge you. I am happy to accommodate you with responses because I’m crushing you like a grape.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You’ve been on this forum for 10 fucking years you halfwit !!!
I’ve been here 18 months. You obviously failed Maths at school.
In another 8 years I’d have 10 times your likes u idiot !
How embarrassing yet again !! You seem to have an obsession with cum. Do u have a problem you wish to share with us ? Maybe not this forum. Lol.
You still haven’t recovered since your last thread was banished to the 4th page within a week !!! You haven’t started a thread since !
Youre either gun shy or realise that no one gives a toss.
I suspect both. You started this because of your infatuation with me which is spooky. If you’re in the closet it’s ok, no one will judge you. I am happy to accommodate you with responses because I’m crushing you like a grape.
Lol good story.

Maths is actually something your clearly terrible at because so far your about 0-100 swings and delusional enough to keep coming back?

All you have done is get laughed at and mocked by people here over and over. Yet keep coming back and trying. You post rubbish that is dismissed the day you say it. How much of a halfwit can you seriously be?

Guess it says a lot about your life. Crawl back to the choke pen little fella!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs09 I keep coming back to punish you. As for getting laughed at, you’re delusional. Because of my Lebanese background I’ve got a lot of mates that follow the Dogs & they too had a good old chuckle at you. I’ve murdered you. You always avoid what I’m saying to you because the truth hurts. A few reckon you have a small mans syndrome. Makes sense.
You keep trolling away at me, follow my every move behind the safety of your keyboard. Be thankful we never cross paths you turd.
This forum is filled with articulate and clever supporters. You are fucking neither you keyboard coward.
Now go away loser. I’m sure others are bored with this .

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Chill out boys as it’s just an online forum, fight it out at the local park if it’s serious [emoji6]

As for maths both you guys suck at it, that’s coming from a guy with a maths degree and almost completed mechanical engineering degree to put it to bed lmao

Hope guys boys are all good and don’t continue with the trolling crap as it’s past 2011 for that stuff lol

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chill out boys as it’s just an online forum, fight it out at the local park if it’s serious [emoji6]

As for maths both you guys suck at it, that’s coming from a guy with a maths degree and almost completed mechanical engineering degree to put it to bed lmao

Hope guys boys are all good and don’t continue with the trolling crap as it’s past 2011 for that stuff lol
Find me a park, any park and I’m there mate, but he’d hide behind a tree I suspect.
He’s been trolling me from the get go. I made a sarcastic comment about the Roosters having coin to purchase Woods. It got funny likes because people knew I was taking the piss. This wanker has a crack and I’m over his shit.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Roosters have now entered the race to sign Woods. They have quite a bit of money to spare after offloading a host of players last year.
They expect the Bulldogs to subsidise quite a bit of his salary, which is only fair.
Yeh, no. Pathetic troll. As usual your comments are exposed. Back to the choke pen!

IMG_5511.JPGIMG_5510.JPG

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Find me a park, any park and I’m there mate, but he’d hide behind a tree I suspect.
He’s been trolling me from the get go. I made a sarcastic comment about the Roosters having coin to purchase Woods. It got funny likes because people knew I was taking the piss. This wanker has a crack and I’m over his shit.
Bud you live in a park, and if I found you there you would be buried there. Your a piss ant gronk on another teams forum for some pathetic attempts to troll to improve your pathetic life. You have been called out for it by others and exposed. Some might of missed it but most know you pathetic excuse of life.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Getting heated again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.