Paul Alamoti

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wanted to put this here, we haven’t seen any player development for the last 6 years players have seemed to plateau or just get worse. Under Ciraldo I can’t wait to see how everyone will develop, finally some stability and a stable system we can introduce young players into, and new signings.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to put this here, we haven’t seen any player development for the last 6 years players have seemed to plateau or just get worse. Under Ciraldo I can’t wait to see how everyone will develop, finally some stability and a stable system we can introduce young players into, and new signings.
This .. any player who burst onto the scene under hasler barret efc just got average or no improvement .. Hasler was the worst thing to happen to us he is such an ego driven muppet. Ciraldo seems tough but fair and we are already seeing improvement each week with a injury crisis team

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This .. any player who burst onto the scene under hasler barret efc just got average or no improvement .. Hasler was the worst thing to happen to us he is such an ego driven muppet. Ciraldo seems tough but fair and we are already seeing improvement each week with a injury crisis team
I can’t even remember the last player that ‘burst’ onto the scene after Barba. Junior development has been neglected at the club. The last player we had that was a high level prospect (Finucane) we sold for She Rex lol

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs were once considered the best "nursery" club for new talent in the league but that all ended with Castle, Dibb and Hasler etc now however we are going back to the future and that future looks very bright indeed!

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He looks a great prospect as a centre. Slick hands , busting tackles an defensively sound. I Do hope he never has to defend as a winger ever again . He was caught out of position time and time again by the Rabbits .

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Front row/lock - takes Thompsons place on 2024 roster?
Would prefer he takes somebody elses spot if anything and search for a gun lock. Our boys like Topine and Morrin are looking a few years off being gun locks.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Great hands in attack still very young will keep improving

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hearing so much positive feedback for Alamoti gives me some confidence he will be a consistent FG player. Seeing a back rower do him for speed on the outside not so much. Hoping he learns from that and finds a way to overcome his speed liability in defence.
Trust the process that is now in place but it could mean his place in the team if he can't find a way to eliminate his line break causes. Gus is pretty ruthless it seems. Hope Gus also shows that he has patients for potential.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hearing so much positive feedback for Alamoti gives me some confidence he will be a consistent FG player. Seeing a back rower do him for speed on the outside not so much. Hoping he learns from that and finds a way to overcome his speed liability in defence.
Trust the process that is now in place but it could mean his place in the team if he can't find a way to eliminate his line break causes. Gus is pretty ruthless it seems. Hope Gus also shows that he has patients for potential.
I think his speed or lack there of. Will fast track his move into to forwards within a few years.

He reminds me of a young Ruben Wiki. I think Alamoti could follow a similar path to Wiki. Hopefully he can be as good also.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think he will end up a 13

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My offical position until I see otherwise is he is slow and the reasons he was good as a kid isn’t what he is now because he bulked up

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He good kid but he is not built for speed,and needs good players around him to excel