Patten Likely To Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
knowing how much the general loves the club, he will do what is best for us and if that means leaving so Barba can be fullback next year or for us to sign up another players so be it.
Your a legend General

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
If Patten decides to leave, we have a kid called Nathan Massey coming through the ranks...

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
I'm sure a little part of me will die inside the day Patten leaves our beloved Bulldogs :( Great bloke and one fine football player.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
good luck to him for the future....he served the club very well and its gonna be a shame to see him leave :(

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
Great club man, I wish him well. If he worked more on his defensive game I am sure he would have played origin.

farenhyt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I've heard on the grapevine patten and Ryan were approached about a possible SBW return. They both objected... There's more to this then we think...

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
i think it is in everyones best interest for ryan n patten to go to england. they could both get good 3yr contracts over there and set up some retirement funds allowing us to resign some of our juniors or look to buy some decent players.

u r a good man luke patten all the best in whatever u choose. the amount of times i have seen u slouched over a pokie beer in hand is inspiring!!!

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Has been a great player for the club, with the emphasis on has been, sorry to see him go but it happens to us all, eventually. Don't let the door hit him on the way out. Oh yeah, get him to take Noddy with him when he goes.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good luck to him if he can get 3 years, he wouldnt get a 3 year deal with any NRL club. I personally dont think he has 3 years left in him. No disrespect to what he has done up to now i heart the bloke.
He definitely has 3 years in him if he's playing in the ESL though

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
He's past his best, HOWEVER he has truely cemented his place in our team ... he can be 80 years old and I could live with him in our squad TBH

B

BoonReturns

About ****ing time. He is a rubbish player, costs us more games than any other player that has played for the dogs

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
About ****ing time. He is a rubbish player, costs us more games than any other player that has played for the dogs
Probably the worst and most inaccurate post in the history of this web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.