Opinion Patolo

Big_Kahunas

Waterboy
Reaction score
This guy is made out of glass. Puts too much pressure on the rest of the team.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far he's outdone both Foran and Stanley in terms of "most injury prone Dogs signing". That's not a title you want to claim.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Unlucky for Patolo, but his misfortune might be someone else's opportunity ... our nsw cup forwards had really strong games today.

Liam Knight, 201m
Lipoi Hopoi, 176m
Jack Todd, 186m
Poasa Faamausili, 155m
Todd was awesome. Just don’t know if I’d rush him he’s developing nicely in Cup atm.

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think he needs a solid uninterrupted run in cup before he can even be considered again. His body isn't cut out for first grade atm. They can't keep playing him as it hurts the team when we don't don't have lots of props on the bench

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Todd was awesome.
He was, but we rolled over the top of them all day (so, a bit of a flat track). Would like to see this kind of performance consistently across 5-6 weeks, against various oppositions.
Can see him getting quite a few NRL appearances from mid-year if keeps his form up though, especially if Patolo is back on the injury list.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke Thompson & Ryan Sutton say hi.
Oooohhh good point there, albeit Thompsons was mental health and during covid, so I can give him a bit of a pass.

Sutton I'd forgotten even plays for us he's off the field that often.