Parramatta Eels turned down Will Hopoate’s request to be given Sundays off because of his faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Footy is a team game..not an individual one..each player has to work together..be it playing or training.. I can't believe the club (Des actually is quite a Relgious guy) agreed to this..Parra didn't..just dumb.. It will became even more of a farce if a semi is on a Sunday..or if the Dogs are in the GF..which is always on a Sunday..and Hoppa plays.. It'll just make a mockery of the club and his devotion..really silly..if he doesn't play in these big matches..it's still a ridiculous decision of the club to risk the efforts of his teammates because of one guys preferred option.. And I say preferred option because he still played on Sundays for Parra..if he was truly devoted he would've sat them out! Anyway what can you do..absurd.

Here, here. To me it is like being a little bit pregnant, you either are or you aren't.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
and in the religion of Sexytimes, Sundays are dedicated to spreading the legs, and its not negotiable.

But Mormons wouldn't know that because they can't remove their magical undies on a Sunday!
Sexy times lol .. You're dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.