Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't take this as gospel because it was only on Ray Hadley radio show but it seems the punishment is nigh. All betting on wooden spoon OFF and it seems that Parramatta will be docked 28 points so they cannot make the semis is what the punishment has been mooted at.
Don't tease me like that.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Don't take this as gospel because it was only on Ray Hadley radio show but it seems the punishment is nigh. All betting on wooden spoon OFF and it seems that Parramatta will be docked 28 points so they cannot make the semis is what the punishment has been mooted at.
I heard him saying similar things on the weekend.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't tease me like that.
Yeah, have not heard anything else; hubby phoned me as he listens to the radio on the way to work and that was what was mentioned. Who knows what is going to happen but it is dragging on. I guess we shall know once (if) we see a suspension in betting on the wooden spoon. I think that was one of the first indicators last time something like this happened.

Reactions: Izy

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I heard him saying similar things on the weekend.
Oh ,okay so it must be something that they anticipate happening, not what will actually happen. Wait until I see my husband! Lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Oh ,okay so it must be something that they anticipate happening, not what will actually happen. Wait until I see my husband! Lol.
Hadley is a dickhead but he would have lots of people around him that would have a lot of inside knowledge about the out come.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Video or it didn't happen.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If parra don't actually accrue 28 points, would it roll onto next year? It should IMO, means they have something to play for.. ha ha..

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If parra don't actually accrue 28 points, would it roll onto next year? It should IMO, means they have something to play for.. ha ha..
Oh,,, FFS, punish em this year... move on

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought betting on the spoon is no longer it comes down to most loses? But betting agency's are discussing if they should refund parra bets for top places or something.
28 points lol fuck me thats huge if true

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
Hopefully it is the full monty because really it's absurd to let them play finals footy considering how much they rorted it.

Even though it was in the past it's still against the rules and they should be punished for it, and once they are punished the game should move on next year.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Snap quiz. How many of you think that the Eels will have to shed players from their current roster with the upcoming cap ruling??

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Snap quiz. How many of you think that the Eels will have to shed players from their current roster with the upcoming cap ruling??
You tell us. ;)

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another question. Under what circumstances does the NRL allow clubs to engage in discussions on TPA's, either directly or indirectly, with a player or his agent??

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another question. Under what circumstances does the NRL allow clubs to engage in discussions on TPA's, either directly or indirectly, with a player or his agent??
Within the negotiations.

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm asking all of you:grinning:
I honestly think the only guy you guys will lose is obviously Watmough. Which wouldn't even make a little scratch to your form atm. But will save heaps of cap space. The best thing to happen for you guys right now is if Mr Kardashian just announces his retirement.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Whatmaugh's imminent "Injury resignation" (Under the table payout) will free up all the cap space they need

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously we know where Watmough gets his TPA's. Look at that head! Post Botox!
watmough-anthony-parramatta-eels-628.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.