Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep exactly. It would seem that the NRL decide each year which team they would like to win the GF in what is perceived by them as for "the good of the game" i.e Souths when they beat us. In hindsight no other team and certainly not us had any chance in winning that year because the NRL had decided on the Souths fairytale, we just didn't know it. How one sided was the GF coverage that day? Would Burgess have been allowed to play with a fractured cheek and concussion under our rules, without him on the field would they have of standed a chance?

They had clearly decided that this year was Parra's turn until a whistleblower ruined that scenario, now Turdgreen is trying to keep that alive? If they had taken the points away straight away which is the precedent would they have thrown the mental towel in? In keeping the points for that little bit longer does it give them a sniff on the finals? As stated by turd himself while they contest it they won't be earning any points yet they did. Why are they allowed to sign Jeff Robson the year they are caught? Now there own ex-auditor in Schubert is helping them sign Hayne?

The NRL is more like WWF now in that it is theater sports and totally questionable, we are at a point in officiating where a result can be completely decided outside of the teams. Hell even the players are throwing games now for financial gain. As I have always said, getting into bed with the devil (betting agencies) has and will destroy our sport. I wish we could wind the clock back and say no all the money that has come into and ruined a great game.
Just to put in Lehmans terms the script is ruined, back to the drawing board

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I predicted this at the end of last year that the NRL would push for Parrramatta in a GF this year. Parra and Penrith would be ideal to strengthen the interest in the west of Sydney that is under threat by The Wanderers. Or Parrramatta and Brisbane to keep the strong Qld market happy at the same time as building support in western Sydney.
I'm glad people understand the marketing comes first in the NRL

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The more these dramas, the more I'm convinced the NRL will feel sorry for them and not remove their points.

"How cold hearted would the NRL be if Foran terminated his contract and then days later they lost all their points".

It seems every time there are whispers they'll lose points, another supposide issue pops up at the club, and the points removal gets delayed again.

I wonder... could it be a calculated strategy by the club to stall points proceedings till the finals series??

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The more these dramas, the more I'm convinced the NRL will feel sorry for them and not remove their points.

"How cold hearted would the NRL be if Foran terminated his contract and then days later they lost all their points".

It seems every time there are whispers they'll lose points, another supposide issue pops up at the club, and the points removal gets delayed again.

I wonder... could it be a calculated strategy by the club to stall points proceedings till the finals series??
Mmm. Brings to mind these quote from Sherlock Holmes..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of Sherlock Holmes... the latest SH game is bloody brilliant. Graphics are awesome!

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
.@NRL CEO @Todd_Greenberg "to confirm a final determination into salary cap breaches by @TheParraEels" at 10:30am

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
12 points confirmed.. Million dollar fine and 5 officials registration cancelled..

The Eels can still appeal.

Last edited:

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Faaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk!!! Oh well, what was expected. For my part, I'm proud of how my team has dug in and kept trying regardless of the shit storm going on around them. I hope you feel, if nothing else, the Eels team deserve a bit of respect for they way they kept coming back, especially last night.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lots of respect for the Parramatta players overcoming this disgraceful season. No respect at all for the muppets who created this debacle.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Faaaaarrrrrrkkkkkk!!! Oh well, what was expected. For my part, I'm proud of how my team has dug in and kept trying regardless of the shit storm going on around them. I hope you feel, if nothing else, the Eels team deserve a bit of respect for they way they kept coming back, especially last night.
You can still make the finals, its gonna be hard but 7th and 8th are up for grabs till round 26.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And to think Daniel Anderson was the NRL Referees Elite Performance Manager.

He left the job in 2013, then re-joined the Eels, which is when the rorting started. No I am not saying he started it.

Must be a kick in the guts to the NRL.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like sacked directors are going to appeal deregistration (out of their own money).. and so it drags on.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like sacked directors are going to appeal deregistration (out of their own money).. and so it drags on.
They are the dumbest fucks ever,

They could just walk away and get on with their life,
But they are going to waste what money they have on lawyers over a case they can not win,

Any wonder parra is retarded with people like them leading the way.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They could just walk away and get on with their life,
But they are going to waste what money they have on lawyers over a case they can not win,
Actually they could win.

3 of the 5 are also on the Parra Leagues club board & leagues clubs have nothing to do with the NRL.

The NRL don't want any of them to have anything to do with Parramatta.

Status
Not open for further replies.