Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It would be really funny if Parra scraped into the top 8 and it cost Ricky Stuart's Raiders a top 8 finish. Yet at the same time I definitely do not want to face parra since we will finish 5-8th again this season.
I hope they do get into 8th at the expensive of Raiders, then the Raiders take legal action and stuff up the finals series.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So they had to get under the cap to play for points ? But yet won games with a illegally assembled squad and not yet had those points taken away ?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So how many losses until they have absolutely no chance of making the 8..

3?
4?

I eagerly await this.
I'm counting them down also,
It sucks for their fans, I feel empathy for them,
But I have a mate who has been giving it to me big time who is a parra fan.

I'm waiting for that 3rd loss when they just can't make it. Lol then it's on like donkey kong haha

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah what's the ho with that?
What's the hold up?
Like a susspended sentence or some shit ? Make it looks like the eels have hope.
Remember us and the storm got hammered and still to this day . The whole parra thing is playing out like they are the victims

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Like a susspended sentence or some shit ? Make it looks like the eels have hope.
Remember us and the storm got hammered and still to this day . The whole parra thing is playing out like they are the victims
Remember the Broncos a few years back

Now that got swept under the carpet big time

And you hit the nail on the head
Eels are being portrayed as victims big time

Yes I do remember when we got done
We were crucified on the steak

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Remember the Broncos a few years back

Now that got swept under the carpet big time

And you hit the nail on the head
Eels are being portrayed as victims big time

Yes I do remember when we got done
We were crucified on the steak
Broncos one was bullshit if the nrl had any balls they would of said you got 48hrs to explain and come clean on this if not all your points will be gone.
A lot of parra fans are delusional and think the eels keep the whole nrl afloat .when they were crapping on a about boycotting and fielding a shit sqaud . The nrl should of deregistered them for 2 years and said get your shit in order we will be taking applications for a new team in 2 years put it right back on them

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Broncos one was bullshit if the nrl had any balls they would of said you got 48hrs to explain and come clean on this if not all your points will be gone.
A lot of parra fans are delusional and think the eels keep the whole nrl afloat .when they were crapping on a about boycotting and fielding a shit sqaud . The nrl should of deregistered them for 2 years and said get your shit in order we will be taking applications for a new team in 2 years put it right back on them
Lol@ parra fans I'm happy they lost

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL broadcasting contract stops them doing that,
The NRL are stuck between a rock and a hard place with this kind of thing

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Im kind if torn theres genuine eels fans that im gutted for but the smugness of some gives you the shits.
I honestly don't care about any parra fans at the moment, when they beat us last game with all the shit call there was about 5 thousand parra fans waving good bye in a smart ass way to all the dogs fans that made me burn so suck shit parra scum.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm counting them down also,
It sucks for their fans, I feel empathy for them,
But I have a mate who has been giving it to me big time who is a parra fan.

I'm waiting for that 3rd loss when they just can't make it. Lol then it's on like donkey kong haha
Just check under my user name, I will keep you updated in how many more losses they need.

#3MoreLosses

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
im just sick of Sterlo sugar coating everything and making excuses and making out Parra have been harshly treated on his show.....he was very very quick to sink the boot in when we got caught
Mate when we got done it was fucked remember walking to a pub ,club game it would be fucked.now parra are the victims yeah that will do me .ive shit canned everything nrl cept the dogs and im barley interested in that anymore .
Cant wait for the **** of a game to crash and burn

Status
Not open for further replies.