Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
71 tackles were completed by the hindmarsh

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
Fuuaaarrrkkk the Dragons had a draw to the team coming 12th. What a disgrace. Sack Hornby, Soward, Creagh and the whole backline.

Bennett has to go.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I seen the Dragons supporters at the game were happy enough after the game, unlike some other teams fans ...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuuaaarrrkkk the Dragons had a draw to the team coming 12th. What a disgrace. Sack Hornby, Soward, Creagh and the whole backline.

Bennett has to go.
The Parra home ground advantage is a big one, full stadium, propaganda and a sprinkling of arrogance makes it hard for visitors.

Sull

Whitaker Eye
Reaction score
Combined between both teams: 3 tries off fumbled bombs and 1 off a fumbled grubber. Classic stuff.

tele1

New Pup
Reaction score
I'm a Parra fan & have just joined the Kennel. BTW - I'm not here to annoy or stir Dogs supporters, I just love League and enjoy different points of view and talking footy - so enter the Kennel - here I go

Back to this blog - No, there is no chest pumping and talks of a GF or even a miracle finals run at 1eyedeel (where I am a member) - the draw against the saints was a RELIEF more than anything I reckon = there are some fans rejoicing at a great result - and although I am pleased with the DRAW - I feel it's a game Parra let the Dragons back into. Also - I think Parra were fortunate enough to play the Saints in the middle of the Representative Season and the ball bounced Parr's way with 3 SOFT Try's from kicks

It's a rebuilding season (or two) for Parra and we have a LONG LONG way to go before any chest pumping & bragging goes on

It's simply - does Parra have a chance to win this week - most of the time I tell myself NOT REALLY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.