Paranormal Discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BTW, Sorry for your wife's loss. A friend of mine posted this on FB. Not sure if he took it himself, or its just a viral photo going around.

Cheers. Yep, those are the ones. They're near the exit at Costco Auburn.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Callan Park is another place you can see is definitely haunted.
I worked there a few years back during the laneway festival.
That is one place I'd like to explore at 3am with hardly anyone around!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Callan Park is another place you can see is definitely haunted.
I worked there a few years back during the laneway festival.
That is one place I'd like to explore at 3am with hardly anyone around!
Isn't that the old psyche hospital ?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone else ever done the Q Station Ghost Tour at North Head (Manly)??

I did it years ago (on a dark and stormy night too which made it better) and was skeptical, but there was definitely something unexplained going on there.

That night we didn't see anything, but the change in temperature in only certain sections of a room was quite concerning (I'm literally talking 10-20 degrees+ difference). You could take a few steps one way or another and it'd return to normal temperature. VERY strange.

Likewise we didn't hear anything, but there was this odd feeling like someone didn't want you there and was trying to get rid of you.

Quite bizzare.

I had mild gastro the night of the tour and had to take an emergency shit midway through. Had to race about 100-200m to this building in the rain, and just as I went for a dump, the lights in the toilet turned off and the door slammed shut with the wind.

I was shitting myself (figuratively AND literally).

You wanna see messed up things, go to prince Henry hospital in little bay. The thing has been abandoned for years, and many paranormal things happen there.
Didn't it get fully restored and is not used as a Nursing and Medical Museum ??? I'm sure it was that one.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Has anyone else ever done the Q Station Ghost Tour at North Head (Manly)??

I did it years ago (on a dark and stormy night too which made it better) and was skeptical, but there was definitely something unexplained going on there.

That night we didn't see anything, but the change in temperature in only certain sections of a room was quite concerning (I'm literally talking 10-20 degrees+ difference). You could take a few steps one way or another and it'd return to normal temperature. VERY strange.

Likewise we didn't hear anything, but there was this odd feeling like someone didn't want you there and was trying to get rid of you.

Quite bizzare.

Didn't it get fully restored and is not used as a Nursing and Medical Museum ??? I'm sure it was that one.
Yes got restored around about a year ago. (Got restored into appartments) I had clips in my phone of freaky things that happened to us there. Iv
Been all over, from Picton tunnels to q station and many many others. The only place that I ever seen things and messed up things were at prince Henry and another abandoned mental place in Wentworth falls. Q station is worth a visit for fun, but you won't see anything freaky there. That temperature thing has happened to me in the Picton tunnel in the middle of summer, fu3king freaky. If I tell you the things we had seen and had recorded, you wouldn't believe it. That prince Henry has bad spirits there. One even followed me home around 5years ago.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yes got restored around about a year ago. (Got restored into appartments) I had clips in my phone of freaky things that happened to us there. Iv
Been all over, from Picton tunnels to q station and many many others. The only place that I ever seen things and messed up things were at prince Henry and another abandoned mental place in Wentworth falls. Q station is worth a visit for fun, but you won't see anything freaky there. That temperature thing has happened to me in the Picton tunnel in the middle of summer, fu3king freaky. If I tell you the things we had seen and had recorded, you wouldn't believe it. That prince Henry has bad spirits there. One even followed me home around 5years ago.
Tell us, I don't believe in "ghosts" but very interested in Angels and demons.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Tell us, I don't believing in "ghosts" but very interested in Angels and demons.
I don't blame you for believe that, I was once like you until i witnessed what I did. Iv seen ghost a few times and it's little scary at 1st because you freak out a bit, but they seem scared just us much as us. But!!!! When I went to that prince Henry place lots of fu3ked up shit happened. The central locking of the car just started going up and down like crazy, the digits on the radio station turned into a smily face, and the whole car started shaking and a load roah that sounded like a demon. Mind you we had this all recorded on my cousins phone, but fu3ked up shit started happening to us, so we went to church to tell the Priest, and he told us to delete them asap. 2 nights after we went there, I was at home, my mate just left around 6pm it was middle of summer so still day time.
I was sitting out the back in the sunroom, (it's all glass) so I pretty much can fully see outside. Corner of my eye I seen a black shadow run behind my garage and I thought wtf! Sat back down thinking it was nothing and seen it again. All of a sudden I felt a slight breeze coming through the house (all windows and doors were shut) and suddenly all the windows started shaking violently. I shit myself and jumped up and yelled top my of voice leave this place, and slowly the Windows stopped. I took off to my friends house up the road (he was with me that night) told him the story. He said the night before we kept hearing scratching sounds at 3am outside his room with a baby crying. He thought is was his sisters playing around pranking him. After the 3rd time he got up and went to there room and woke them up but his whole family was asleep.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't blame you for believe that, I was once like you until i witnessed what I did. Iv seen ghost a few times and it's little scary at 1st because you freak out a bit, but they seem scared just us much as us. But!!!! When I went to that prince Henry place lots of fu3ked up shit happened. The central locking of the car just started going up and down like crazy, the digits on the radio station turned into a smily face, and the whole car started shaking and a load roah that sounded like a demon. Mind you we had this all recorded on my cousins phone, but fu3ked up shit started happening to us, so we went to church to tell the Priest, and he told us to delete them asap. 2 nights after we went there, I was at home, my mate just left around 6pm it was middle of summer so still day time.
I was sitting out the back in the sunroom, (it's all glass) so I pretty much can fully see outside. Corner of my eye I seen a black shadow run behind my garage and I thought wtf! Sat back down thinking it was nothing and seen it again. All of a sudden I felt a slight breeze coming through the house (all windows and doors were shut) and suddenly all the windows started shaking violently. I shit myself and jumped up and yelled top my of voice leave this place, and slowly the Windows stopped. I took off to my friends house up the road (he was with me that night) told him the story. He said the night before we kept hearing scratching sounds at 3am outside his room with a baby crying. He thought is was his sisters playing around pranking him. After the 3rd time he got up and went to there room and woke them up but his whole family was asleep.
You weren't pisssst were you? Only kidding I totally believe you.
From my experience I've seen the same dark shadows and have heard a demonic voice as I entered an empty house.
I reckon these are the souls of the type of dickheads youd see on the roads , the ones that beep you if you haven't started moving within an ants dick's length of time once the lights go green.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
You weren't pisssst were you? Only kidding I totally believe you.
From my experience I've seen the same dark shadows and have heard a demonic voice as I entered an empty house.
I reckon these are the souls of the type of dickheads youd see on the roads , the ones that beep you if you haven't started moving within an ants dick's length of time once the lights go green.
Lollllll

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The ghost I seen didn't look scared at all.
He was staring at me with childish grin and I shit myself,mlooked away and refused to look back all while telling myself I'm not telling anyone about this!

A few weeks later I woke up in the morning and my mum was laughing and went on to explain how my stepdad was too scared to go to the toilet because there was a guy down the end of the hall just grinning at him.

I then explained that he wasn't mad and I seen the same guy.
He was dressed it black uniform with a blue tinge and had long boots on that went up to his knees!
I've always remembered the boots because I've never seen anyone from this day and age wearing them.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen this thread for a while, yet not read it; always thought it was a play on words Parra-Normal.
:|
~c.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ghost I seen didn't look scared at all.
He was staring at me with childish grin and I shit myself,mlooked away and refused to look back all while telling myself I'm not telling anyone about this!

A few weeks later I woke up in the morning and my mum was laughing and went on to explain how my stepdad was too scared to go to the toilet because there was a guy down the end of the hall just grinning at him.

I then explained that he wasn't mad and I seen the same guy.
He was dressed it black uniform with a blue tinge and had long boots on that went up to his knees!
I've always remembered the boots because I've never seen anyone from this day and age wearing them.
Where do they get their clothes from?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Where do they get their clothes from?
I've questioned the same thing?
But at the same time my imagination cannot be that good where I can hallucinate someone wearing what looked like 150 year old boots with buckles going up the shins?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've questioned the same thing?
But at the same time my imagination cannot be that good where I can hallucinate someone wearing what looked like 150 year old boots with buckles going up the shins?
Exactly ,and particularly men never notice shoes or fine detail

Status
Not open for further replies.